FREE meal at Sunrise Tacos on birthday for REAL?

RT85

hey guys,

i suddenly have cravings for tacos.. and when i checked out Sunrise Tacos promotion page..

http://www.sunrisetacos.com/special-offers/

it says this below.... Has anyone actually tried this on their birthday? it seems too good to be true.. i'd like to know as i will be celebrating very very soon!!!

Birthday Fiesta – Your birthday is as special to us as it is to you!

Celebrate your birthday with a FREE dinner at Sunrise Tacos! Come in on your birthday and enjoy a free main course dinner and free dessert on Sunrise Tacos! Just show your ID and inform you server.

Yep, it's true. I have taken advantage of it twice. Make sure to take an ID

Edit: Bangkok Burgers used to offer a free burger on your birthday as well but no idea if they still do. Haven't eaten there since they moved to Silom.

Edited by theusedversion

Sounds a great deal. But after I considered the cost of fuel to BKK, two nights in a hotel for me and the wife, all the other meals we would need, and shopping, it would be the most expensive free meal ever. Oh and paying school to board three kids for a couple of nights. Hate missing a freebie, but I'll have to pass. Bugger

Yep, it's true. I have taken advantage of it twice. Make sure to take an ID

Edit: Bangkok Burgers used to offer a free burger on your birthday as well but no idea if they still do. Haven't eaten there since they moved to Silom.

WELL NOW , IF YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER GREASY SPOON TO OFFER A FREE BIRTHDAY MEAL ,YOU CAN SAVE BY NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY ON FOOD THAT DAY . THE 3 MEALS SHOULD DO IT . oh .... happy birth day , I feel you are eating alone .

Haha some of the comments! Well it says dinner on the website but hopefully they mean anytime of the day! The Mrs doesn't appreciate tacos like I do.. but I'm sure I'll spend some :)

I suppose I can even share my "free meal" experience here when I'm done haha..

I love free stuff. Can they just send me the free stuff?? Rare, please, thanks. Oh, and a Coke. large.

actually, can you supersize both and bring some free fries???

i was born in the earth....my birthday is everyday........

and tell the delivery driver not to run the engine during the delivery...

and text me 11 minutes before he is here...

oh, i'll email all my other 90218372819372138912 concerns

Haha.. I guess TV is filled with bored people! A place where bored people talk!

Well being in fnb for so many years.. I'm quite curious to see if it is truly a no strings attached "free meal".... we are fortunate to eat well almost everyday so for my birthday it's more about novelty than going somewhere "special" for a meal... total opposite from when it's the wife's birthday hahaha :). Maybe I'll post a photo!

Haha well.. the owner actually served us.. and I asked what I can choose.. she said anything from menu.... now normally I wouldn't order the beef fajitas because it was 450++... but I asked for it and she was okay... the cherry pie was also excellent! The beef was actually better than expected... may even be worth the 450++ honestly... my only gripe was they were ou5 of avocado! I mean.. seriously! I wanted to pay for it! Bought drinks and also ordered the mrs quesadillas.. sorry probably mis-spelt that. Anyways... it seems I could actually go from branch to branch to eat... haha not too hard up for freebies but at least now I know.. they honoured their word. Respect that for and fnb establishment.

post-202949-14466491954115_thumb.jpg

Haha.. I guess TV is filled with bored people! A place where bored people talk!

Well being in fnb for so many years.. I'm quite curious to see if it is truly a no strings attached "free meal".... we are fortunate to eat well almost everyday so for my birthday it's more about novelty than going somewhere "special" for a meal... total opposite from when it's the wife's birthday hahaha smile.png. Maybe I'll post a photo!

you are calling me bored but now you post a zillion pictures of your meal like a kid excited on his first day of facebook???

you need a hobby!!!!! get out, off the internet, read a book, blah, blah, blah....

LOL

wai2.gif

It's for real. My son just got a free meal on his birthday. However, make sure you take along a legal form of ID. They actually let my son choose any entree on the menu, along with the desert. A nice touch indeed.

Oh dear...what a place to have a birthday meal...lmao

Come on Smokie what could be better than having a full sit down meal at the Sunrise Tacos in the entry to the airport link? Heck tell me when it is your birthday and I will throw in a free Corona as long as you promise to make your meal a dine in affair.

Oh dear...what a place to have a birthday meal...lmao

Come on Smokie what could be better than having a full sit down meal at the Sunrise Tacos in the entry to the airport link? Heck tell me when it is your birthday and I will throw in a free Corona as long as you promise to make your meal a dine in affair.

Corona lol!!!

Tell ya what...you can buy me three pork carnitas tacos at Sabroso or La Monita and I will buy the drinks.

My birthday is on my profile...there will be a requirement to attend the pub afterwards for copious drinkies too....I love birthdays! :D