90 day reporting

splodger

Hi everybody can someone tell me what will i be fine if i dont do the notification for 5-4 month. I am only travelling next year. Will i risk anything at the airport ?

I have a work permit and correct visa.

Regards

That is real helpful to my question,twonk.

Hi everybody can someone tell me what will i be fine if i dont do the notification for 5-4 month. I am only travelling next year. Will i risk anything at the airport ?

Regards

The fine for overstay of That length is 20,000 baht and if the new law goes in to effect you could be banned from re - entry for a year

Regards

The fine for overstay of That length is 20,000 baht and if the new law goes in to effect you could be banned from re - entry for a year

I am curious kurita why you would not do the report?

If you travel before the 90 days you do not have to and it will restart from when you reenter - as long as you have a re-entry permit.

Again the fines/penalties for not doing 90 day report are mixed up with overstay.

Why not read what the topic starter has written?

Its NOT about overstay!

Regards

The fine for not doing the 90 day report is 2000 to 5000 Baht. Mostly 2000 Baht if you turn in.

I don't remember reports that anyone has been bothered at the airport for missing 90 day report.

They simply don't care.

Give the internet report a try. Would save you hassle and money.

Assuming you are in Pattaya:

I do not understand why people in the Pattaya vicinity have a problem with 90 day report.

Jomtien is not a day trip.

Wish I had it that easy. For me its a 200 km roundtrip,

Fortunately history as the internet report worked for me twice.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Regards

I am not talking about overstay as i clearly stated in my poat that i have a vakid visa here but thanks anyway.

Regards

If you travel before the 90 days you do not have to and it will restart from when you reenter - as long as you have a re-entry permit.

Thanks for your time, i am not able to travel untill 4-5 month only. So that is why i am asking this question. ( i have a re-entry permit also)

Regards

Thanks for your time, i am not able to travel untill 4-5 month only. So that is why i am asking this question. ( i have a re-entry permit also)

You don't need to go there in person. If it is still enough time you can do it by mail or online (some report success, I never tried it). You can also send a third person to do the report for you.
Technically if you reenter, the 90 days for the next report start with the date of your reentry, so if you very lucky they might overlook that you missed a report.
If you late send somebody there with a good excuse, maybe hospital letter etc. Chances are good that they don`t charge you in that case.
I doubt that they overlook it if you report again in 7-8 month.... If you don't say anything they assume you wanted to cheat them and you probably end up with the 5000.- THB fine.
I was once 7 weeks late and was upfront about it that I simply forgot it, cost me 2000 THB and I had to ask three times for a receipt .
If you insist on the receipt they also stamp you passport that you reported late, if you can live without the receipt you'll save that space in your passport....
The 90 days report in Jomtien takes usually less then 10 minutes waiting time.

Regards

You don't need to go there in person. If it is still enough time you can do it by mail or online (some report success, I never tried it). You can also send a third person to do the report for you.
Technically if you reenter, the 90 days for the next report start with the date of your reentry, so if you very lucky they might overlook that you missed a report.

If you late send somebody there with a good excuse, maybe hospital letter etc. Chances are good that they don`t charge you in that case.

I doubt that they overlook it if you report again in 7-8 month.... If you don't say anything they assume you wanted to cheat them and you probably end up with the 5000.- THB fine.

I was once 7 weeks late and was upfront about it that I simply forgot it, cost me 2000 THB and I had to ask three times for a receipt .
If you insist on the receipt they also stamp you passport that you reported late, if you can live without the receipt you'll save that space in your passport....

The 90 days report in Jomtien takes usually less then 10 minutes waiting time.

Thanks again for your help this is a very helpful reply. Will do as you said.

Thanks