Steering assembly blames social media for Thai society's ills

webfact

Please stop criticising Dear Leader and his merry band of juntaists?/junters?/junticians?junts? as their only concern is bringing happiness back to the people, and not to perpetuate the rule of the old elite as some so shamelessly maintain!!

I assume you are being sarcastic. If so cheesy.gifclap2.gif If not bah.gif

I can confirm it's the former.

Please stop criticising Dear Leader and his merry band of juntaists?/junters?/junticians?junts? as their only concern is bringing happiness back to the people, and not to perpetuate the rule of the old elite as some so shamelessly maintain!!

Good post, the only thing missing is the letter,"c".

"Some groups of people can communicate to the masses and they do not have the same goal in presenting their information as ethical media have."
"Media reform will not only cover mainstream or conventional media, but also any content presented by anyone that is deemed wrongful".

These people only wants what is best for all of us, we should not be burdened with thinking or similar. I am so happy that these friendly guys will select my news for me, so I don't need to worry about what I should know.

If everybody would just do as being told instead of coming up with useless modern ideas like democracy, transparency and individualism it would indeed be a happy society.

Just look at North Korea, they are all reported as being very happy (Dusit polls must really envy those North Korean pollsters working conditions), and they don't have access to social media or any outside thinking. A solid proof of concept, so that should be the direction this country should take.