Travel Agent

mazo

Can any one help me with a good travel agent in pattaya for booking flights and hotels. I am heading to japan and Singapore this month even though i had used my last one for a number of years he still tried to cheat me thanks for any help :o

I went to a very good travel agent on South Pattaya road opposite Friendship Supermarket for an airfare last year. The name is "All Seasons Travel" and the price quoted was very good. My expat mates mostly use them too, hope that helps.

Can any one help me with a good travel agent in pattaya for booking flights and hotels. I am heading to japan and Singapore this month even though i had used my last one for a number of years he still tried to cheat me thanks for any help :D

we have all ready had this topic :o:D:D:D

So what? It's useful and harmless to keep this bumped to the top again IMO. Not to mention, I wouldn't say anything to anyone's post that might dissuade newbies from asking questions. Try to be helpful to people asking questions and not so much in attack mode.

:D

Edited by PATTAYAPUNTER

So what? It's useful and harmless to keep this bumped to the top again IMO. Not to mention, I wouldn't say anything to anyone's post that might dissuade newbies from asking questions. Try to be helpful to people asking questions and not so much in attack mode.

:D

ok well tell me who are the best ravel agents :D

I used all-seasons travel this week on the advice of the other thread on this site. They booked me and my wife to Davao in the Philippines over Christmas and there were no hassles or BS. They are on Pattaya Tai across from the Friendship Mart and their number is 038723360.

Can any one help me with a good travel agent in pattaya for booking flights and hotels. I am heading to japan and Singapore this month even though i had used my last one for a number of years he still tried to cheat me thanks for any help :D

SO WHAT

My :D Office. Walking Street. Open 24 hrs which is convenient if you need help or to pick up your documents at your convenience. (think about it).

what is the name of your travel agency were in walkingstreet :D

"Think About It"

Just a bump so Chatters can "Think about it" :o

I had good experience with Eastiny travel. The one right outside Eastiny Place hotel. Did mini van to airport, show tickets etc. Also used lady and husband shop on second road, just north of Apex hotel. Lady has a little booth outside a restaurant. We booked 3 days and 2 nithgts on ko samet in 2004. There were no surprises. Van transport and ferry and rooms were quite nice. She made an inquiry for me about changing my flight so she speaks thai and english very well