Stepfather Murders 3 Year Old Daughter

webfact

Stepfather Murders 3 Year Old Daughter
by CityNews
November 9, 2015

20151107082646.jpg

CityNews – November 6th, police arrested Pongpat Yookham, 27, of Muang’s Nonghoi sub-district, for killing his 3-year-old stepdaughter in an apartment in Sarapee District.

On October 22, Sarapee police were informed of the death of Anna Yapan, aged 3 years 11 months. Bruises were found on her waist and neck.

On the day in question, the mother, Kornkamon Chaemiam, 25, originally from Bangkok, went outside for work and Anna was with her stepfather and her younger brother in the room.

At first, the stepfather, Pongpat, told the police that at 11am, he left the room to buy instant noodles. Before leaving the room, he prepared to clean the bathroom by splashing water and sprinkling detergent on the floor. When he got back to the room at 12pm, he found Anna naked and lying on the floor. He then called his wife to get back to the room. He claimed that Anna accidentally hit her head and she was pronounced dead before arriving at the hospital.

However, the autopsy results show that the girl’s skull was broken. The police suspected Pongpat of murdering Anna.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/stepfather-murders-3-year-old-daughter/

-- CityNews Chiang Mai 2015-11-09

I would like to know where the Somchai who is the biological father of the deceased is. Too many dead-beat fathers who can't take care of their wife and children end up in the monstrous hands of the step father. I hope they kill this guy in jail. Find the real father and give him a beating, too. They are no-good, uneducated morons…the women of this country would be better off without them.

I would like to know where the Somchai who is the biological father of the deceased is. Too many dead-beat fathers who can't take care of their wife and children end up in the monstrous hands of the step father. I hope they kill this guy in jail. Find the real father and give him a beating, too. They are no-good, uneducated morons…the women of this country would be better off without them.

Well you don't know that do you? Maybe he died in a motorbike accident, or of a disease.

No point in jumping to conclusions.

You seem to know a awful lot about the child's real father and the family's circumstances and, I suppose, you must do otherwise what you posted would have to be considered the wild, irrational, unjustified, manic speculation of just another daft Thai basher.

Mental case or druggie.

I would guess just an angry Thai that lost it (as they do in this emotionally repressive culture) because his little ego (manliness) got hurt and he could beat the little kid withou needing his mates to back him up, thus restoring his sense of manliness and ego.

coffee1.gif

• 2 weeks later...