Finnish Tourist caught-up in unpaid bill dispute at Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one is the ladyboybiggrin.png

I know you meant this as a rhetorical question but let me answer.

You have the one closest to the camera, been in the scene a little too long, odometer rolled back a couple of times - not a lb.

The woman behind the desk, not!

The one on the other side of the desk, has all the markings of a real woman, little bit too much condensed milk in her iced coffees - not.

The special guest star in the piss tank top, who looks like victory. No comment.

Oh wait, could it be that MAN with the black top and purse??

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner....

Edited by Friendly Stranger

The last reported incident that i read about a ladyboy that split a tourists head open with a high heel, was released the same day! So i guess in this case he thought well nothing will happen if i split this cheap charlies head open! The authorities must and should make an example of these people in order to deter such behavior!

making an example of cheap charlies won't work, they will always be with us.

Thailand must be a Mecca for looser tourists and expats who can't afford to live in their home country. How do you walk out of a bar and forget to pay? Seems like every day there are stories of pretty dodgy people getting in some kind of situation in which "normal" people never find themselves.

Thailand must be a Mecca for looser tourists and expats who can't afford to live in their home country. How do you walk out of a bar and forget to pay? Seems like every day there are stories of pretty dodgy people getting in some kind of situation in which "normal" people never find themselves.

Easy done if you have had a few.

i have done it, no problem, didn't get me head smashed in.

they come find you, pay bill, all ok

Also be normal, what like you, no thanks bah.gif

Here's my version: A farang was stupid enough to be hanging around that place - any similar place.

Isn't it odd how I've never been attacked while having dinner with my single, nice, female Thai school teacher friend?

Sounds like an evening at home with just you and a good book would be an ideal way to spend the night in Pattaya. Perhaps a shandy too?

God that's me. Except the misses is there as well

This type of assault by both lady boys and bar girls happens many times every year. It happened to a friend of mine and he was also left with a hole in his skull. The authorities really need to get a grip on this because they are going to kill someone soon. Or cabbage someone.

Did anyone understand what happened in this incident from this report? I'm confused.

It's only another one of those stupids drunk that believe that because they have a little they can abuse...

What a pity... All this for 79 bahts!!!

Are you a newby to Thai visa or Thailand?

Here's what I assume happened;

Finn and Ladyboy had a beer.

Finn pays for his and leaves

LB assumes Finn paid for her Bt79 beer and leaves

Bar staff confront LB; fight ensues

Motorcycle taxis break up fight (notice in one pic a mototaxi is being questioned as a witness probably)

LB and bar staff hunt down Finn together after realizing they are both Thai and he is not

3-way fight; Finn takes a heel to the dome

Police arrive

His beer, a lady boy is a guy wai2.gif

Physiologically, "guy" is accurate, but in gendered terms the decision is left with the individual. Oh, that's right, you are opposed to stupid intellectual garbage—I will leave you to your dull mediocrity now. Sorry about that.

Foreign men are always going to be targets for ladyboys and greedy bargirls in Thailand expecially the old goats.

Most of these guys are so vague & senile they cant tell the difference.

When you look at all these pics from Pattaya its funny how everyone is so ugly. Cops,bar hookers,Ladyboys and of course farangs. Not exactly Venice beach or French Riviera is it? lol

LOL

I've never heard Pattaya bashing go quite that far before -- hilarious.

Didn't you know that there's an ugly requirement to live in Pattaya? People have to go down to city hall if they want to live here and get ugly certified first. And they don't fool around -- can't even pay under the table if you're too attractive

Edited by Inn Between

Here's what I assume happened;

Finn and Ladyboy had a beer.

Finn pays for his and leaves

LB assumes Finn paid for her Bt79 beer and leaves

Bar staff confront LB; fight ensues

Motorcycle taxis break up fight (notice in one pic a mototaxi is being questioned as a witness probably)

LB and bar staff hunt down Finn together after realizing they are both Thai and he is not

3-way fight; Finn takes a heel to the dome

Police arrive

His beer, a lady boy is a guy wai2.gif

Physiologically, "guy" is accurate, but in gendered terms the decision is left with the individual. Oh, that's right, you are opposed to stupid intellectual garbage—I will leave you to your dull mediocrity now. Sorry about that.

You can run around all day long with your politicly correct hat on

i don't give a dam. coffee1.gif

I call a lady boy a guy, because that is what he is.

cock in a frock

And one more thing. If you check theses guys

ID Card

Driving Licence

Passport

They will all state Male. wai2.gif

And the news regarding this incident is argument over unpaid bar bill in Pattaya a first I presume for Pattaya, and for such a substantial sum of money wold have been better to get a team of lawyers involved rather than some lady boy with big feet and big shoes.

Foreign men are always going to be targets for ladyboys and greedy bargirls in Thailand expecially the old goats.

Most of these guys are so vague & senile they cant tell the difference.

When you look at all these pics from Pattaya its funny how everyone is so ugly. Cops,bar hookers,Ladyboys and of course farangs. Not exactly Venice beach or French Riviera is it? lol

LOL

I've never heard Pattaya bashing go quite that far before -- hilarious.

Didn't you know that there's an ugly requirement to live in Pattaya? People have to go down to city hall if they want to live here and get ugly certified first. And they don't fool around -- can't even pay under the table if you're too attractive

Hang on a minute........I thought we were all "Hansome Man"......have we had the "Wool pulled over our eyes" ?

The lady boy by his own admission had no business in getting involved, and definitely should be punished. The damage inflicted by him with a high heel shoe is horrendous, and all for 79 baht.

There seem to be more and more incidents like this recently. Thailand is becoming less attractive by the day.

Pattaya is getting less attractive, please don't put this on Thailand.

The police officers that eventually get involved in theses sort of altercations must sometimes amuse themselves when reminiscing about past events that they had to deal with and all the commonly unsavory characters they have to arrest and then sort things out while everyone is accusing one another and blaming one another.

Just bizarre...just bizarre

Cheers

Did anyone understand what happened in this incident from this report? I'm confused.

Yeah the prostitute i mean bar worker accuses the freak ladyboy, and in turn they both agree to beat the Farang for 79 baht knowing that they will not be charged because they are both Thai, even after the freak admits the assault, i hope that clears it up for you