Soi Welcome Town - The modern Pattaya

slafriphos

I have eaten a few times at Loaf inthere, there is that Siam Secure company also there and a lot of restaurants. Every time when I go there its quite busy actually. Even difficult to park my car sometimes,its not focussed on farang though but more to the Thai in my opinion...

No surprise it is difficult to park when there is no parking space provided.

resembles a western street even more then :-)

So, is that a western street in New York or Bumf*ck, Idaho? Western covers a lot of territory.

I have eaten a few times at Loaf inthere, there is that Siam Secure company also there and a lot of restaurants. Every time when I go there its quite busy actually. Even difficult to park my car sometimes,its not focussed on farang though but more to the Thai in my opinion...

No surprise it is difficult to park when there is no parking space provided.

resembles a western street even more then :-)

So, is that a western street in New York or Bumf*ck, Idaho? Western covers a lot of territory.

ah, you like to play don't you ?

well, you check it:

- streets deserted

- no parking spaces

resembles any western city (maybe except the very busy areas), and it's worse outside business hours.

The big difference is that the shops in Pattaya are actually open most of the time, including Sundays.

The branch of Loaf Bakery and Cafe is a much expanded and hipster design version of the original on Soi Diana. It's a very pleasant place for couples and families as you don't have the tourist crowd and their rented girlfriends as company at the adjacent tables. They're open from 9 a.m. for breakfast till 9 or 10 at nite I believe.

You got to love those family friendly places / screaming kids.