Bike Rentals in Phangan

I know of A place in Ban Tai ,or Khai From Thong Sala go towards the full moon party.About 1/2 way

There's A 7-11 on the left.Near the store on the right there's A couple off side roads take one of them it

Will be on the right A few blocks down.He's honest.Or he was with me.Or ask A songthew driver he'll

Take you to one.

Plenty of bikes to rent at Thongsala. Ask Samuijimmy or read some of the older threats about that topic. I followed his advice (but can't remember the name of the shop anymore), good experience, honest people, could rent without passport, only Thai driving license.

Plenty of bikes to rent at Thongsala. Ask Samuijimmy or read some of the older threats about that topic. I followed his advice (but can't remember the name of the shop anymore), good experience, honest people, could rent without passport, only Thai driving license.

Oh I was hoping to avoid this. It will turn into the passport and deposit needed to rent a bike thread !

I usually use KATE, which is located just beyond the 7-11 as one walks off the pier, on the other side of the street... It's a case of whether they know you or not... Last time I was over, I had to leave my drivers license and a 5000 baht deposit to the shop next door as Kate was out of bikes! Even though Kate vouched for me!

They are really fed up with the few people who spoil it for everyone.....

Make sure to take pictures if any damage on a rented bike at time of hiring it!

• 2 weeks later...

rented from Kate's in the end. left passport copy and deposit 3k baht. maybe i'm one of the few unfortunate customers. the first few days was fine, but then engine was weird and I had difficulties starting the bike. it's been 2 days I couldn't start the bike at all. they have phone number on the bike but when I tried to call it didn't get through. does anyone know Kate's phone number or area code for land phone in Koh Phangan?

rented from Kate's in the end. left passport copy and deposit 3k baht. maybe i'm one of the few unfortunate customers. the first few days was fine, but then engine was weird and I had difficulties starting the bike. it's been 2 days I couldn't start the bike at all. they have phone number on the bike but when I tried to call it didn't get through. does anyone know Kate's phone number or area code for land phone in Koh Phangan?

That's the pits! sad.png

There is usually someone around the shop .... even if it's just the sons.... perhaps away being a holiday is the reason...? I've been there when parents have gone to the mainland ... perhaps try again tomorrow morning ....

Some of the resorts give free rides to Tongsala around 10 am, to drop people off for the ferries and buy groceries etc ... perhaps ask your resort if they can take you in .... if you cannot reach Kate on the phone in the morning....

The number I have is 081 979 0031