Unlicensed and uninsured? Tuk Tuk drivers scamming tourists

onlycw

In the most EU countries, US, Australia, New Zealand, .....

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=student+jobs+taxi+driver

Not every student work for McDonalds, Starbucks, ...

Where in Europe?

I thought that in the main EU countries taxi jobs were highly reglemented

BTW when I was a student I didn't work in fast foods. You are too funny!

Where in Europe?

Sure, you worked as a banker!!! Hahaha.... !!!

Look at the student job boards and you will see what jobs offered for students!!!

Where in Europe?

Sure, you worked as a banker!!! Hahaha.... !!!

Look at the student job boards and you will see what jobs offered for students!!!

You start to be very ridiculous indeed! And you still don't answer the question: in which main European countries students are allowed to be part-time taxi drivers?

It remind me your post about company's ownership. Another nonsense!!!

And sorry to disappoint you, but as a part of my MBA curriculum I had to work in a bank.

Hahaha!!!!

You are just too funny!

Very ridiculous??? Do you never looked at a student job board? The most jobs there are poor paid. Did you made your MBA online?

In almost ALL EU countries students can work as taxi drivers ...???

Some tests must be done for drive a taxi and you must know your city. That's all.

This is not nonsens, this is the TRUE!!! How can a normal farang open a BOI Company??? This is NONSENS!!! Who have 100 million to invest for his 100% ownership? I talk about reality not about dreams!!!

Why the most farangs open a Ltd. and not a BOI registered company? Because they don't have this money and so it isn't a option!!!

Maybe you can tell us here now how we can do it with a normal income between 1.200-2.000 EUR and 1.5 million THB in Bank!!! Please tell it to us!!!

Edited by snowgard

You know what? You are a funny guy cheesy.gif

BTW, when you consider Euro 1,600 as a normal monthly income clap2.gif Thanks, but, no thanks! cheesy.gif

Very ridiculous??? Do you never looked at a student job board? The most jobs there are poor paid. Did you made your MBA online?

In almost ALL EU countries students can work as taxi drivers ...???

Some tests must be done for drive a taxi and you must know your city. That's all.

This is not nonsens, this is the TRUE!!! How can a normal farang open a BOI Company??? This is NONSENS!!! Who have 100 million to invest for his 100% ownership? I talk about reality not about dreams!!!

Why the most farangs open a Ltd. and not a BOI registered company? Because they don't have this money and so it isn't a option!!!

Maybe you can tell us here now how we can do it with a normal income between 1.200-2.000 EUR and 1.5 million THB in Bank!!! Please tell it to us!!!

Edited by Fab5BKK

You mistake by getting in a TukTuk in the first place thumbsup.gif

Correct.

The OP is at fault for being in Thailand.

no, the op is mistaken for using a conveyance that he knows is problematic.

i use tuk tuks regualrly, however it is only from the mouth of my soi to my home.

no price is discussed, i give them same money it would cost me in a taxi - in this situation there are no issues - we all know the rules. if i were to try to take a tuk tuk anywhere else, it would be my mistake if a situation arose.

Just to clarify:

These pieces of crap are not 'Tuk Tuk's' as Southerners know them. They are motorised 'Sam Lors' (some know them better as TriShaws in other Asian countries). The are tolerated by the BiB but, by local law, MUST at least have Para Bor insurance. We all know that is bullshlt.

I COULD CARRY ON BUT THAT IS JUST A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH.

Ok thanks for the clarification.

My understanding is that this is a tuk tuk.

tuktuk-at-sanam-luang.jpg

And this is a Samlor (motorised).

tuktuk-at-sanam-luang.jpg