Looking For A Fully Furnished Apt In Bkk

Hey guys

Just wondering if any of you had any ideas about this.

Im going to be in Bangkok from January for 4-6 months and am looking for a fairly decent place: fully furnished (full service) 1-2 bedroom apt -- with all amenities, including a swimming pool on site, and must have hi-speed internet access and close to the skytrain.

Given these conditions I am thinking a business apt might be best, maybe also in the business district.

I am not familiar with BKK (having only visited once before many years ago), so if any one can help with the following, it would be much appreciated.

1. Any particular establishments or agencies you recommend?

2. I have a budget of about USD$400 to 500 per month. Is this reasonable for at least a 1 bedroom? Whats the market rate?

2. Any particular areas in BKK you recommend? I am new to BKK so want a centrally located but safe area

Thank in advance for any help!

rgds

Woofer

I would consider this as nearly impossible to achieve. At the current exchange rates: 500$US is 18,750 Bt which works out to 625 Bt per day.

If you gave up the notion of high-speed Internet, move away from proximity to the Sky Train, and or abandon the pool it might be doable.

That said, two good places to start would be House by the Pond

and Rex Hotel to get the best rate here I would call them direct and negotiate a deal by email.

I would consider this as nearly impossible to achieve. At the current exchange rates: 500$US is 18,750 Bt which works out to 625 Bt per day.

If you gave up the notion of high-speed Internet, move away from proximity to the Sky Train, and or abandon the pool it might be doable.

That said, two good places to start would be House by the Pond

and Rex Hotel to get the best rate here I would call them direct and negotiate a deal by email.

Thanks Khleerm for the quick reply. Well the one thing I absolutely need is the high speed internet (but would be willing to pay the extra fee associated with this). The pool is a luxury. And proximity to sky train is preferable but not absolutel necessity.

I looked on the web and did see some full service apts for about the 15-20kbt range at least for a studio or 1 bedroom. So i didnt think it was unreasonable.

But seeing your response now I am a bit concerned. Thanks for those two suggestions.

What budget do you think is more reasonable? And are there any particular areas in BKK you would recommend?

Thanks again

Bill