The Bum Gun secret is out of the bag..

tailspin

I was working on an oil rig and one of my work mates was Italian, one day he said to me " you know that you lot are savages"

I asked why, what do you mean?

He replied " You people don't use a Bidet in your toilets! , It is just disgusting to wipe your bum with sand paper and then carry the rest of your poop around with all day long, disgusting"

Safety & The Law - Non Return Safety Valve

The Bum Gun must be fitted with a non return safety valve. This valve allows the incoming flow of water from the hose to The Bum Gun. But back flow is prevented thanks to the self closing valve system so zero un-pure water enters the public water supply system should The Bum Gun be dropped into the toilet bowl by mistake. Warning: However, you should ALWAYS be sat on the toilet whenever using The Bum Gun, and replace carefully and securely into the wall bracket before standing.

Safety & The Law - Non Return Safety Valve

The Bum Gun must be fitted with a non return safety valve. This valve allows the incoming flow of water from the hose to The Bum Gun. But back flow is prevented thanks to the self closing valve system so zero un-pure water enters the public water supply system should The Bum Gun be dropped into the toilet bowl by mistake. Warning: However, you should ALWAYS be sat on the toilet whenever using The Bum Gun, and replace carefully and securely into the wall bracket before standing.

You may also have to install a double block and bleed valve, especially if you had a feed chilli mud crabs and a few pints of Beer Chang the night before.

Edited by LostTourist

• 1 month later...