Questions about curtain price

domimiro

Dear all,

I got a quote from a curtain shop, 9,500Baht for 2.8mX2.7m window. Is this price reasonable or for farang?

I have found some topics recommending curtain shops but I still have no idea about the price range :( Thank you for your information!

Man went to the Doctors,said I feel like a pair of curtains.

Doctor said pull yourself together man.

sounds a little expensive if you are using mid priced materials. 8437b would be correct. Go and ask them if they can discount a little.

They overcharged you because you are farang. Ask them for Thai price.

Hi,

Thank you for replying. The material is polyester with cotton. I think it's not a high-end material. Do you have the contact information for that quote (8437)? Thank you!

sounds a little expensive if you are using mid priced materials. 8437b would be correct. Go and ask them if they can discount a little.

They overcharged you because you are farang. Ask them for Thai price.

Hi,

Thank you for replying. The material is polyester with cotton. I think it's not a high-end material. Do you have the contact information for that quote (8437)? Thank you!

Actually i was being pedantic.The variables in quality make knowing the price unrealistic.

My advice is to go to Homepro and buy ready made curtains . They also have poles and fittings. Consider getting blackout ones if they are for a bedroom. It will cost half of the price from a shop.The quality is very good.