Ladies...who Is The Sexiest Poster?

tutsiwarrior

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but...what does all of this have to do with tutsi who is quietly drinking vodka and minding his own business?

well, at a rough guess, IT IS YOUR THREAD!!! :D

but if you want to disassociate yourself from this thread then that can be acheived, just remember we have records... :o:D

my thread???...balderdash, there must be a tutsiwarrior imposter at large that has been able to wind up the best minds of thai visa forum. I was in BKK all afternoon...never seen none of this until I returned. I had a lovely red snapper with chips by the way...

Its strange I have been overlooked  , no contest! 

There was a time when the gent could have been considered a snag with posts like this in the Farang Girls Forum

Excuse me for crossing over into your world for a minute. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are usually very informative.

Being the gentleman I am, I would like to wish all you beautiful Ladies a very Merry Christmas!>>>>>>>>> and a happy new year!

but then he bid his own farewell Here...

Of late this board is getting to serious in ridicule of one another, I couldnt be bothered, Khun Boom, Dennis Pennis I shudder to think this is the future of "senior members" that you continue to crap on about...

I started in this forum thinking it could be helpfull for me to learn a bit, advise a bit and have a laugh.. It has got way to serious and enough for me. I dont need or want your crap............. Carry on to the idiots who know all!

To the nice people who are here... Good luck in everything you do!

Regards

You wonder why you have been overlooked??? :D:o

There was a time when the gent could have been considered a snag with posts like this in the Farang Girls Forum

Excuse me for crossing over into your world for a minute. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are usually very informative.

Being the gentleman I am, I would like to wish all you beautiful Ladies a very Merry Christmas!>>>>>>>>> and a happy new year!

Of late this board is getting to serious in ridicule of one another, I couldnt be bothered, Khun Boom, Dennis Pennis I shudder to think this is the future of "senior members" that you continue to crap on about...

I started in this forum thinking it could be helpfull for me to learn a bit, advise a bit and have a laugh.. It has got way to serious and enough for me. I dont need or want your crap............. Carry on to the idiots who know all!

Regards

Once they go , they should never come back , or in Buds case with a different handle... :D

Regards

Thanks Leith and Chonabot :D

hey Leith, depends on what you think is serious and what is a wind up :D:D

P.S "How about a Bacardi Breezer? You'll then have my vote. ", what flavour lovely cutie!

You are great value gent... :D

BTW you didn't answer my PM.

Happy Easter mate!

I do like to lead with my chin :D

Answered your pm, sorry about the spelling :o

Happy Easter to you, tell your mates in the pit, to read the bible and repent for their sins :D

We are still having trouble with the koran, but I guess so are many others :D

Is it time for a resurection?

Bald is beautiful. Okay, it is at least more reflective. And aerodynamic. Well, let's not go into the dine-amatics of moi. Let's just say I steer clear of the beach when the Japanese whalers are cruising the area.

The earlier comment about Cruise's ex-wife I can heartily agree with. She's about as charming a bit of scenery as ever graced a pair of Manolo's. But his last bit of fluff, Cruz, gimme a break. Maybe not Coyote Ugly, but even this decrepit fat fart with the shiny dome wouldn't count coup on her.

Jeepz