Huge 'ya ba' haul seized in Mae Hong Son and Chiang Mai

webfact

Huge 'ya ba' haul seized in Mae Hong Son and Chiang Mai

33911-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police and army troops seized 195,000 methamphitamine tablets and arrested an alleged major drug trafficker in Mae Hong Son and Chiang Mai provinces on Saturday and Sunday.

The suspect, 58-year old Pulor Petpaireesanti, a Muser tribesman, was arrested near Pai district air port on Saturday together with 100,000 “ya ba” tablets on Saturday.

With critical information extracted by the suspect during the interrogation session, police and army troops raided a house in Mae Taeng district of Chiang Mai belonging to Mr Aekarat Ruankaew.

A thorough search of the house uncovered 95,000 “ya ba” tablets hidden in checken feed bags concealed in display cupboards in the house. Aekarat allegedly admitted to the police that he owned the illicit drug.

Police identified Pulor as a major drug trafficker linked with another major trafficker, Fa-kui Jateegoi, wanted by the police. Both Pulor and Fa-kui were blacklisted as influential figures allegedly involved in drug trafficking by the anti-narcotics operations centre of the Third Army Region.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/huge-ya-ba-haul-seized-in-mae-hong-son-and-chiang-mai

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-12-07

I'm thinking 195,000 pills between two people - is that a lot?

I would have thought several kilograms of pills might be more idicative of a 'major trafficker' ?

So what are you thinking, 195,000 pills are for personal use. I'd say, given the photograph, that there are several kilos and the amount confiscasted would be deemed a commercial quantity. Both men major traffickers wouldn't you say?

I would have thought several kilograms of pills might be more idicative of a 'major trafficker' ?

So what are you thinking, 195,000 pills are for personal use. I'd say, given the photograph, that there are several kilos and the amount confiscasted would be deemed a commercial quantity. Both men major traffickers wouldn't you say?

The extracted information led to the second mans house being raided, his mate gave him up for a lessor sentence, maybe thats not all they found $$$

I am truly amazed at the thoughts of some. No matter how reasonable a job the BIB and army do, there's always some who resort to the use of disparaging remarks in their efforts to either be humorous (in poor taste) or slight those invoved. Not all are corrupt but then maybe those who think this way have dishonest traits themselves.

Edited by Si Thea01

The extracted information led to the second mans house being raided, his mate gave him up for a lessor sentence, maybe thats not all they found $$$

Hate Dogs (Two Legged ones)