Suvarnabhumi To Pattaya/jomtien

Basil B

Hi there,

I will be arriving at the end of the month and was wondering which transport service to use?

There has been much said about buses that leave 3 times a day and dodging up some back stairs to catch a taxi dropping off at departures, but I will be arriving with probably 40-50Kg of baggage so I do not want the hassle of dodging up the back stairs, I will be arriving late so I certainly do not want to wait 10 hours for a bus and after travelling for 18 hours I just want to get to Jomtien as quickly as possible without being ripped off.

Therefore dose anybody know what the following option cost and where to find them:

• Airport Limo cost? (Presume it will be the same as DM, they have a stand as you exit customs, avoid the touts who are working for an unofficial substandard limo service who frog march you round the airport to their operation room).
  • Taxi? (I have heard there is an official price of 1050THB to Pattaya, also big queues and having to catch shuttle bus).
  • Pre-arranged pickup (any recommendations, good price and decent car/driver).

BB