how much is it to get a thai tutor?

P4K

the cost really depends on where and how you get it

Most of the private schools around Chiang Mai have teachers that will do private tutor sessions

usually you buy blocks of time like 20 hours for 7000 baht for example, it is one on one with the teacher at the school usually in a private room

There are also teachers that work outside of schools that will tutor you usually 200 to 400 baht per hour, some work out of their homes, some will meet you at a location like a coffee shop and some will come to you if you pay their gas and so forth.

you can google private thai tutors chiang mai, or check the ads here or surely some people on the forum will start to recommend some.

Some teachers will do skype sessions of you want, usually the skype sessions online are geared toward foreigners who are not living in Thailand and they cost a lot more, i have seen 20 to 40 USD dollars just for one hour session, you probably be better off searching around

Normally the schools will let you do a free class for 30 minutes or 1 hour to see if you and the teacher are a match, you usually dont have to commit to buying a block of lessons

I have changed teachers a few times not because they were bad (well sometimes they were) but just to freshen things up.

cheers i can recommended a couple i have used in the past if u private message me

Edited by krey