Are There Any Issues Getting Multiple Non-im O Visas?

I too wanna find out about the dirt cheap tickets to Oz. Somewhere on this forum it says that for 15,000 thb you can get a return ticket to Oz on Air Asia............................yeah, but by the looks of Air Asias website the don't fly to Oz.

Cheapest ive found is 25,000 to Sydney including taxes on British Airways.

I too wanna find out about the dirt cheap tickets to Oz. Somewhere on this forum it says that for 15,000 thb you can get a return ticket to Oz on Air Asia............................yeah, but by the looks of Air Asias website the don't fly to Oz.

Cheapest ive found is 25,000 to Sydney including taxes on British Airways.

I saw that Jet Star was advertising a cheap rate to Melbourne for 13K.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Regarding Non-Imm (O) Visas from the Royal Thai Embassy in Singapore, this is the text of an email I received today from same:

Dear Sir,

Yes it is still be given mult-entry visa which valid for one year, just bring along a photocopy

of your marriage cert, one passport size photo, one visa form to be fillup at the embassy

and charges of $220/-(dollar in singapore only )

It takes 2 working days to process, submission will be from 9.15am to 12.15noon,Collection

will be from 2pm to 4.30pm only. Sat, Sun and Public Holiday will be closed.

Best regards

Shima

First, hi to all, as it is my first post, and then thanks for those who posted their comments about Singapore issuing multi O because I'm just back from there and renewed mine. My previous one was about to expire in 2 days :D

They only asked me for a copy of my marriage certificate, one photo, SG$220.00 and the application form (didn't ask for wife ID card or anything else).

I was there on monday at 9AM and half a hour later was leaving the place. I went to pick up the visa today tuesday at 2PM, only took 5 minutes and that's all.

There were not so many people, maybe because right now SG is shrouded in haze from forest fires in Kalimantan. I had to spend most of my 2 days in hotel or shopping centers as going out was like smoking 5 packs of cigarettes at once :o

I post here a copy of the application form. Hope it can help (240Kb).

post-36613-1161109675_thumb.jpg

I cant thank you enough for putting the visa app for sing up on here, ive been trying to find it for weeks! Ill be there next week, but the plane lands at 1030 and i have to get there before 1215 so i was hoping to already have the visa app filled out to save time. Thanks heaps.................:o

If someone knows the real story,of wheter or not Penang is issuing immi visas, let me know.

They are giving a single 90 day visa. They are not giving one year multi entry visas.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

my husband recently came back from penang he applied for a one year multi non imm o if not a single entry same...he was given a single entry tourist...mai cow jai! :o

I cant thank you enough for putting the visa app for sing up on here, ive been trying to find it for weeks! Ill be there next week, but the plane lands at 1030 and i have to get there before 1215 so i was hoping to already have the visa app filled out to save time. Thanks heaps.................:o

sorry i am a newbie but where would i find the singapore non imm o application form. maybe my husband should just fly there...cheaper than returning to england!

sorry i am a newbie but where would i find the singapore non imm o application form. maybe my husband should just fly there...cheaper than returning to england!

Just click the one on #38 above. When filling in mark non-immigrant.

I brought it back from the SG embassy :D

Not sure you really need to fill it in advance, there's always a 5 or 10mn queue there, that's enough time to do it. I posted it for reference so you all know in advance what to write.

For address in Sing can you just writes the hotels address?

And for guarantour in Singapore.......................im not sure what to write. Cause only doing a visa run and I dont know anyone there?

1: hotel address

2: no need to write anything, you're not a Sing resident.

You can also leave blank 'duration of proposed stay' and 'guarantor in thailand'.

I would like to add a question to this thread if you don't mind.

Regarding the Multiple entry 'O' and the exiting/entering of country every 90 days. I keep getting told by somel people that this activity falls into the same category as the border runners they are wanting to catch. If that is true, and that is if only, then it would mean two 90-day stays followed by a 90-day expulsion/vacation from Thailand.

Is there any accuracy to this as it relates to the Non-Imm 'O' and multiple entry versions of it?

So many confusing issues regarding these new rules. :o

Thanks,

Dr. B

Is there any accuracy to this as it relates to the Non-Imm 'O' and multiple entry versions of it?

No

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks for the information

Dr. B

As long as your flight lands on time, you should have no problem reaching the embassy by 11:30. Changi is one of the most efficient airports I've seen - we walked off the plane, and within five to ten minutes were through immigration. Short walk to the baggage carousel and our bags were already there. Taxi stand is about a one minute walk from the baggage pickup.

won'

Taxi drivers also speak excellent English, so you shouldn't have any communication issues.