From Triple X to 5 Stars

Jimmpy

You SOUND like the type of FARANG Thailand is trying their utmost to get rid off. If Bangkok and Pattaya cannot meet YOUR Expectations, try Sihanoukville Cambodia. If that does not comply, I think it is time for you to hit the road back to where you came from and were born. Buy a Funeral Plot there in the meantime and plan for your demise. Safe other Countries and friends the problem!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried CM? Has some bars, great music and lots of artists. You haven't stated what you like to do. But anyone who does the same thing all the time will be bored anywhere eventually. Don't know if that fits you. If it does, try doing something different, differently.

What area are you living in that is both boring and sleazy.

I living in Phrakanong which is boring but not sleazy.

My post is actually referring to Bangkok in general which I find boring now that it has morphed into a 5 star tourist zone and, somehow, removed all the sleaze that exhisted during the last haf of the 20th century.

The sleaze is still there but you're expecting it to be openly on display and easily accessible.

Aren't you a bit too old to be so naive especially as you say you lived here before?

The gay/Goth/gimp-suit/gag-ball lifestyle you're looking for is available here but you're going to have to put in some legwork to get connected.

There are a few bars that cater for that market so I guess that'd be the best place to start making connections but what you're after is going to cost more than the basic shit most come here for.

If you can't afford it here, not sure how many alternatives there are for you

PP maybe but likely to be far riskier and more dangerous for an old man who needs 10K of scrip meds every month.

Try Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai or Udon - Cheaper than BKK and a little sleaze to eaze...

Otherwise i love Vientienne - there is sleeze there too just a little less in your face

You could always try Angeles Philippines too... never been but heard its fun

How about Hua Hin? Slightly sleazy and cheaper.

Where the hell is Hua Hin sleazy? I saw PG-13 there at best...

Last time I went out hunting there, there were a couple bars with washed-up looking porkers trying to reel in customers :-S

....and that's what a lot of ppl like about Hua Hin - not much sleaze

Jakarta, Manilla, Angeles City, Pattaya, Ho Chi Min City, Delhi, Phnom Phen, Vientiane, take your pick !

Thank you.

Of the places you mention, Angeles City is worth a try.

Heard it was quite an active place and is high on my agenda; maybe even #1.

Although many are good to look at, I find the filipinas to be much higher on the scam and needy scale than Thais. Seems all they want to do is escape their country. The centers in Philippines mentioned are also a lot more dangerous

What area are you living in that is both boring and sleazy.

I living in Phrakanong which is boring but not sleazy.

My post is actually referring to Bangkok in general which I find boring now that it has morphed into a 5 star tourist zone and, somehow, removed all the sleaze that exhisted during the last haf of the 20th century.

The sleaze is still there but you're expecting it to be openly on display and easily accessible.

Aren't you a bit too old to be so naive especially as you say you lived here before?

The gay/Goth/gimp-suit/gag-ball lifestyle you're looking for is available here but you're going to have to put in some legwork to get connected.

There are a few bars that cater for that market so I guess that'd be the best place to start making connections but what you're after is going to cost more than the basic shit most come here for.

If you can't afford it here, not sure how many alternatives there are for you

PP maybe but likely to be far riskier and more dangerous for an old man who needs 10K of scrip meds every month.

LOL.

True that.

Bangkok is still full of sleaze and there’s a vibrant underground scene.

You have to connect with the right people though and once you’re connected you’ll be walking on tip toes especially when you get involved with drug fuelled parties where people start to act a bit strange after a few days without sleep.