feather pillow

salavan

Index used to have them......My Gf was upset the other day as she stubbed one of her foot fingers while sweeping up the bird hair that leaked out of mine. However....Try one of the Santas pillows with a gel like stuff inside. They are a great real dense and pliable I prefer them over down. Lazada has them.

Best is home-made pillow using down feathers. Maybe can find a shop which makes the puffy jackets and buy some down/feathers. Probably all come from china, where else.

Well those guys who sell dusters from feathers can sure sell you feathers. You see them everywhere.

Muji (japanese quality shop) has them my wife said, i have bought many. Central chidlom or central chaeng wattana have a Muji. 500-1000 baht.

i am not so sure if downs or feather pillows are such a good thing to use in a country that has a high air humidity. Plus if you sweat in your sleep, you should consider the pillows will need washing, which will ruin the downs or feathers in no time.

Maybe someone in the Forum has been using them, however, and can tell you how he/she got along

i am not so sure if downs or feather pillows are such a good thing to use in a country that has a high air humidity. Plus if you sweat in your sleep, you should consider the pillows will need washing, which will ruin the downs or feathers in no time.

Maybe someone in the Forum has been using them, however, and can tell you how he/she got along

As i said i have many from Muji. I brought some to Europe but left them in the basement and they got totally moulded.

But in Thailand they are fine, we sleep in aircon though and my wife puts them in full sun every now and then to kill all bacterials.

I think i've bought every kind of pillow sold in Thailand but i prefer the ones from Muji. Now i want a mattress from IKEA.

Around new year Muji has the "make a wish" promotion, then many things are cheaper there. I like that shop, everything is good there.

As i said i have many from Muji. I brought some to Europe but left them in the basement and they got totally moulded.

But in Thailand they are fine, we sleep in aircon though and my wife puts them in full sun every now and then to kill all bacterials.

I think i've bought every kind of pillow sold in Thailand but i prefer the ones from Muji. Now i want a mattress from IKEA.

Around new year Muji has the "make a wish" promotion, then many things are cheaper there. I like that shop, everything is good there.

I take it that you are saying mold could be a problem here if not taking extra care of them and using an air con all the time.