Why Dont They Have Lockers In Bts Stations?

austallia_1980

I think that lockers are probably not on the top of any planning list, especially given the bombing campaign in the South and the general increase in terrorism around the world. Lockers certainly have disappeared in many parts of the US and other countries.

I think that lockers are probably not on the top of any planning list, especially given the bombing campaign in the South and the general increase in terrorism around the world. Lockers certainly have disappeared in many parts of the US and other countries.

Yeah, and I heard they're gonna get rid of cars next year.

As most of us have never been on a Korean subway, could you provide a pic or good description of these lockers?

A picture is worth a thousand words . :o

How's this? It should answer any questions about bomb storage lockers.... errrr, I mean storage lockers at BTS stations:

3263230173.jpg

A video grab taken from security camera footage of a bomb exploding in Atocha railway station in Madrid

It's not Seoul, but for some reason, Madrid Spain doesn't have any of these lockers. :D

Edited by sriracha john

Dear Forum,

I think the problem of left luggage is generally difficult. I cannot remember exactly but my concern has been with Ekkamai bus station. I have arrived there and wanted to leave luggage for a few hours to do some shopping and have been unable to do so. I believe there is something there but I cannot recall exactly what the problem was but I remember being trapped with my bags. I can remember thinking at the time why had I been so foolish as to assume there would be such a facility.

Frustrating.

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best

Bill Z

A video grab taken from security camera footage of a bomb exploding in Atocha railway station in Madrid

It's not Seoul, but for some reason, Madrid Spain doesn't have any of these lockers. :o

Is there some evidence that the Madrid bombers used storage lockers? I thought the bombs were actually on the trains.

Storage lockers (koin rokka) are ubiquitous at Japanese train stations. Some can even opened by mobile phones and are used to exchange packages. http://web-japan.org/trends/business/bus060815.html Some clever Belgian artists even used some of these to set up an art exhibition. http://www.transcri.be/projects/offtherecord.html Of course, that's super-safe Japan, not super-dangerous Thailand.