Japanese women

ev1lchris

There is one island in particular they all flock to. Its one of the real small ones in the south. There are so many of them you could scoop them of the beach........My buddy met his wife there. He lives in Japan now and works in the entertainment business

I happen to be married to a Japanese women so know a little about the Japanese scene here, although we have only been here for a short time.

Generally speaking, many of the Japanese ladies here are accompanying their husbands who have been posted to Thailand. The others are usually tourist on a short visit to Thailand. The Japanese community here is very 'clicky' too and they prefer to hang out with other Japanese, which is understandable, but not to say they are anti-social. And then there are those who just genuinely love Thailand and are here to submerge themselves into the culture.

My suggestion would be to befriend a Japanese person and get their insights. Perhaps they can introduce you to some single ladies. Obviously you're in the wrong country but perhaps a holiday to Japanese would be worthwhile as well.

I second Mr23, likewise I have a Japanese wife ( arrived in Tokyo with a suitcase and left with a wife )

Try a visit to Japan, if you are in BKK, many live around Soi 33, but are usually married accompanied.

Try a social network site