Serbian 'suicide' at House in East Pattaya

webfact

Serbian 'suicide' at House in East Pattaya

suicide-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Monday Night the body of a 28-year-old Serbian was discovered in a house in East Pattaya and Police suspect he committed suicide.

The house is located at the Dusit Pattaya Village Project 1 in the Huay Yai area and is owned by a British National known only as Dave. A suicide note was left addressed to him which was accompanied by 200 US Dollars which the victim wanted him to have. The letter stated that he wanted to be cremated and did not want anyone else to know about his death.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220371/serbian-suicide-at-house-in-east-pattaya/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-05

28 years old....................Wow...

No matter how good--or how bad a situation is at any given time....... it will change.....coffee1.gif

Any moment can change your life. You just have to be there.
Edited by oxo1947

The '4' in 2400 seems inserted as an afterthought.

Doctored possibly like in the case of the finnish mma fighter in phuket….but to what end?

The one who "doctored" the note seems to have been able to move the zero's out of the way to insert the 4 then.

The '4' in 2400 seems inserted as an afterthought.

Doctored possibly like in the case of the finnish mma fighter in phuket….but to what end?

No, it doesn't look like an afterthought and the note has most likely not been doctored.

200$ ? Someone from Serbia will use Euros, and only Euros, there is no chance that he will own dollars other than being given by the owner or working online(which is less likely)

I really hope we will find out more about this.

200$ ? Someone from Serbia will use Euros, and only Euros, there is no chance that he will own dollars other than being given by the owner or working online(which is less likely)

If that is the case then who left the USDs with the note?

Serbia is not a member of the Eurozone. Moreover one can buy USD in Thailand or in Serbia.

I come from Scotland, live in Thailand, and right now in my desk i have Vietnam Dong, Philippine Peso, Indonesian Rupiah, Singapore dollars, US Dollars and of course Thai Baht, but hey ho......no UK pounds.

Where someone comes from has no bearing on what currency they might be holding.

Edited by LennyW

The note clearly says 2400, as does the full news report.

That aside, what a sad end for anyone. Especially someone good enough to be mostly concerned about leaving a mess for others to clean up (as described in the first part of the note). Very sad indeed.

Sad that he thought of his friend Dave and the mess he will have to deal with, but gave no reason for what he was about to do.

$2400 should allow Dave to give him a good send off.

28 years old, much too young to go.

How did you come up with that ?

Serbia uses dinars, buddy, google it.

It s not a very stable currency and currently three for one baht, so that's why, like most Russians, the Serbians carry USD when travelling abroad.

Looks like the cast of Brooklyn Nine-Nine are on the case here at Thai Visa again as ever, relentless crime fighters who rarely sleep, and barely think, wait... What?

RIP to a mere kid, sad that we can't leave the speculation aside in these cases.

This prrsons English written language is very good if they are in fact from Serbia

Believe it or not, but schools in Serbia are much better than in Thailand.

The Soviets had big plans, they made sure English was a subject you failed at your peril. If we were half as smart we'd have insisted our kids learned either Russian, or Mandarin. If I had kids here now, it would be Mandarin for them, as well as Thai,and English, guaranteed income for life.