Crazed Brit on Balcony causes concern at Central Pattaya apartment

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor bloke..

I hope he gets his head back in order.

Clearly suffering from some mental issues, but no one here has an empathy for a fellow human.

I like this however, he no doubt contributed seriously to his so called 'mental' issues himself, as we all do.

We are what we make of ourselves and have daily decisions and choices to contribute to the outcome.

Off to a nice club with some jolly friends, a night at home with the mrs. or a rented one, or . . . . over the balcony

Has there ever even been one story about a crazed Brit (or Aussie or Kiwi) where alcohol WASN'T involved?

I hope not... We have a reputation to uphold... Lol

But, in truth, the BIB should be hauling him in for the indecent counter culture display of boobies... That's just not on.

Well, when all you overweight obese Chang/Singha swilling keyboard warriors have finished deriding this guy about a "mental illness" . You should consider that his physical condition and life style with this sudden sudden onset of strange behaviour, strikes me that he could have a blood clot and or bleeding in the brain.

Recently a friend of mine here had a Thai inlaw go completely off their box and was walking about naked and peeing / pooping all over the house. It took a couple of weeks for the Docs to sort it out and it was a blood clot in the brain.

Once cleared it was like it never happened and they had no memory off doing anything strange. It was like an on / off switch from normal to mental and back again.

People do not suddenly go nuts without some underlying reason.

Hope he gets sorted before this thread goes totally viral.....

Surprised that all the ex guys, you know who I mean, wink,wink, haven't explained how deadly a pair of kitchen tongs and a pot can be in trained hands.

Trained hands don't need a pot or tongs,, but he does need a bra !!! maybe that's what he's pissed about, his girls bra is not big enough !!

He was not crazed and is the early morning mating ritual of the Brits. In my area I see them every morning hanging on top of the tall teak trees banging their sacred aluminum stewing pots trying to attract the local crumpet. The man that can pin the most 1000 baht notes to the tree usually gets the girl at the end.

Poor bloke..

I hope he gets his head back in order.

Clearly suffering from some mental issues, but no one here has an empathy for a fellow human.

Yes, but I don't really consider him as a "fellow" human. There are so many drop kicks ending up in Thailand, it is really embarrassing. There being so many in Pattaya is the main reason I avoid the place.