Netflix Redux

sturdyd

The Thailand Netflix is quite limited. Nowhere near the variety of what I get from the US via my VPN. Call it Netflix Lite. Worse, now that any bozo here can get it, I believe the bandwidth demands will put a huge strain on our already shoddy connections. I'd be interested to know if anybody else has noticed a degradation in service in the past couple of days. It may be that I'm just having one of those TOT episodes that happen from time to time (and last a week or so). But I suspect the demand for Netflix is behind it. Anyone else noticing the same?

It may be that I'm just having one of those TOT episodes that happen from time to time (and last a week or so). But I suspect the demand for Netflix is behind it.

OP, I doubt that half of Thailand has signed up for Netflix in the past couple of days that it has become available in Thailand.

It may be that I'm just having one of those TOT episodes that happen from time to time (and last a week or so). But I suspect the demand for Netflix is behind it.

OP, I doubt that half of Thailand has signed up for Netflix in the past couple of days that it has become available in Thailand.

Point taken. Being on Netflix for years I forgot that it's subscription based. Berate me at will. My slowdown is probably just another TOT "hiccup".