Women take to the streets of Cologne

rooster59

Women take to the streets of Cologne

post-247607-0-28808100-1452389363_thumb.

Hundreds of women gathered on the steps of Cologne Cathedral in Germany on Saturday.

They came to protest against sexual violence and to push for women’s rights.

A string of robberies and sexual assaults in the city at New Year’s Eve have been blamed largely on foreigners.

What they said

“This is about making it clear that we will not stop moving around freely here in Cologne. We are protesting against victim-blaming and women being abused. We want to make sexism and sexual violence a topic in society, no matter who is thought responsible” said Ina Wolf from Cologne.

“I am here to take a stand for a peaceful society, where all people, women and men, can move around safely and joyfully. This did not happen at New Year so we need to take a stand. We should contribute to peace and understanding with courage and clarity, that is why I am here” said Anja Stiel, also from Cologne.

header

There were 200 complaints of sexual offences ranging from harassment to actual rape on New Year’s Eve.

32 suspects have been identified, of which 22 are seeking asylum.

The violence outside the city’s main railway station has sparked a debate about Germany’s open-door policy on migrants.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-01-10

Do you see what you have done to your country Mrs.. Merkel? is this is what you have envisioned

to happened to your people and country when you have allowed nearly 1 million of aliens to your culture,

heritage, and the german way of life to enter your domain and ravage your women?

I am sorry to say this is the start as I said before

The Muslims for their own good should leave Germany

Remember what happen to other groups that were unliked

The Germans will react as well as the rest of Europe

Do you believe the German mind has really change?

Edited by HenryB

Those who are not "open door liberal loons" in citizens of EU have to take back their countries from leaders and bureaucrats, such as frau merkel, Hollande etc before its over run with middle eastern, north african criminals

time you Germans dumped CDU because they dont listen to the German people and dump Merkel

There was never the one German mind. It was always the subordinate / subservient mentality of the Germans that allowed bad things to happen. Everytime ordered from "them above", at the moment, "Islam welcome", tomorrow might be "Islam leave". Does not matter for a German.

There is an easy solution to this issue of violent immigrant men in Germany. The government should issue either a hockey puck, or a baseball bat to every women, and give her a right to beat a man to a pulp, if he assaults her. I would bet the assaults would drop dramatically. These absolute cowards who attack women would cower back into their ratholes, if the women stood up to them. They would offer no resistance, as they are only half a man to begin with. Word would get around quickly. If you make an unwanted advance on a woman, you will be beaten severely. Easy and simple solution.

"Police found a crib sheet on one of the detained men with phrases such as great breasts and I want to <deleted> you translated into German. Another is alleged to have told police that they couldnt touch him because: Im Syrian, you have to treat me nicely. Frau Merkel invited me. ...Fireworks were allegedly hurled at the cathedral as a symbol of Christianity."

Welcome to Eurabia...brought to a country near you by Frau Merkel.

Don't see many muslim women in that pic.

Come on muslim women, rise up.

<deleted>, I really didn't think the wheels would fall off this soon. What next, rocks being thrown at the police?

You won't see them. Muslims will never attack Muslim women, well unless it's ISIS and we get into the Sunni / Shia debate. But most Muslims will treat Muslim females with great respect unless they perceive they are behaving against Sharia in some way.

When it comes to Western women, they regard them as sluts of easy virtue, no more than prostitutes, who can be used and abused at will. This is not how all Muslims behave but, IME, is indicative of how those from the low education poorer more radical countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and North Africans think and behave.

They have already thrown rocks at police.

Of course the wheels will come off. Merkel and her cronies all knew they would. Gives them a chance to "mold" society how they want it to be. Western people have had their self defense capabilities reduced by oppressive laws and nanny state mentality. Now a horde is being unleashed that has no respect for their laws, treats them as infidels unfit to live and is more than prepared to use violence to get their own way.

Sooner or later, and hopefully not too late, the peoples of Europe will wake up to what's really going on. Bear in mind, the current illegal migrants, which most are, is only the vanguard. Millions more are ready and waiting.

Attack a Muslim, verbally or physically, and you'll be vilified as a Nazi fascist thug and punished severely. If a Muslim attacks you, he'll be treated with sympathy and everything will be hushed up so as not to offend community relations.

Welcome to 21st Century Europe - the Islamic Peoples Democratic Republic of the future.

Well, these fellas ARE on a mission from God to impregnate Europeans. However, not being experienced at approaching women in a civil manner (goats they can handle) their only known "moves" are to taunt, grab and fondle. Obviously they will need to work on improving their game if they are to be successful in God's task for them. For one thing, they need to ditch the track suits for some proper cloths and need to learn that showering with soap and water (on a regular basis) is much better than drowning out body odours with cheap cologne. Hope this helps.

Edited by Mr Creosote

Note these are probably normal women and not western feminists, whose supposed primary cause is trumped by political correctness and deranged orientalism, which means they dare not criticize Islam for its misogyny, but will gladly harangue white males for supposed glass ceilings or vestigial gender specific vocabulary.

The tide is turning for these migrants. But I fear Europe is lost for ever as this tide will not be turned too easy. The biggest disgrace is the media here not reporting all the rapes and attacks that have been perpetrated by these so called refugees. But if you dare voice your concerns you are called right wing nazi racist and shunned. If you go back a few months the picture of the little dead boy on the beach. Its well documented that the body was moved to set up a photo op. and that the family being living happily in a flat in Istanbul for 2 years. This picture was used by the media and NGOs to stir up sympathy for the migrants and the gates were opened thanks to Merkel and all the stake holders in the refugee business. Some countries have their navy's in the Med acting as water taxis from Libya to Europe. The people traffickers even gave the phone numbers of these ships so the migrants can phone them once at sea. But was this widely published no that would not be PC as is the attacks and rapes.

There is an easy solution to this issue of violent immigrant men in Germany. The government should issue either a hockey puck, or a baseball bat to every women, and give her a right to beat a man to a pulp, if he assaults her.

What are women supposed to do with a hockey puck?

They will begin to squirt pig blood everywhere in the streets and lay severed pig heads infront of their house entrances.

There is an easy solution to this issue of violent immigrant men in Germany. The government should issue either a hockey puck, or a baseball bat to every women, and give her a right to beat a man to a pulp, if he assaults her.

A hockey puck is an outstanding weapon. It can be used with a variety of martial arts, and by a layman with little defensive training. It is a beautifully crafted weapon, and can be used to inflict the kind of bodily harm a worm of a man will not soon forget. These rodents could be very easily educated with a few of these hockey puck bearing women.

A hockey puck is an outstanding weapon. It can be used with a variety of martial arts, and by a layman with little defensive training. It is a beautifully crafted weapon, and can be used to inflict the kind of bodily harm a worm of a man will not soon forget. These rodents could be very easily educated with a few of these hockey puck bearing women.

Do you even know what a hockey puck is ?

The women in Cologne on new years eve were outnumbered about 20 - 1, if they had a baseball bat or even a hockey "stick" it would probably of ended up inserted into them in 1 of 2 places.

Women are subservient to men in Islam. This encourages the extremes in the crazy element( and there are plenty of them) to be abusive. Fact is Europe has opened its doors to the dogs of islamic evil from the middle east. German is <deleted> letting in over a million. The UK can say NO WAY to this in 2016

A hockey puck is an outstanding weapon.

Men are MUCH stronger than women. They would just take it away. A riot shotgun would do the trick though.

The women in the pic demonstrate against sexism *and racism*, in accordance with many Muslims in Germany.

They also protest against the part of the public opinion that exploits the incidents in Cologne for refugee & immigrant bashing. Please keep that in mind.

Not really, but I would give them a chance.

The combination of sexism with racism was already used by the by the Nazis some 80 years ago. Germans now have a chance to demonstrate that they don't fall for that kind of propaganda again. If they fail again, then Germany should be destroyed.

Edited by micmichd