Watch out car bikes

onemorechang

There is a story going round Thai social media right now for Pattaya

That some clown is putting Nails in Oranges and apples and putting them in the road.

ready for you to run over them,

Don't know if its true , but watch out today guys and girls.wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Maybe those pesky car drivers that think they are so important behind the wheel of their huge SUVs POd someone by running them or a relative over and escaping justice, so revenge on all drivers.

Sometimes when I have to wait for 10 minutes to cross the road because no one will slow down ( typical selfish bastards when they get behind the wheel ), I fantasize about doing something like that. Wasn't me though, as I'm not in LOS for a while.

I always try and avoid running over anything in the road, even something as innocent as a plastic bag because you never know what may be in it wink.png

I understand what your saying as I accidently got a condom stuck in my alloy wheels once and the guy wearing it was not a happy chappie cheesy.gif

I always try and avoid running over anything in the road, even something as innocent as a plastic bag because you never know what may be in it wink.png

Many years ago back home, there was a story going around that hedgehog sympathisers were putting nails in dead hedgehogs and putting them on the roads to get the bastards that were deliberately running them over.

I understand what your saying as I accidently got a condom stuck in my alloy wheels once and the guy wearing it was not a happy chappie cheesy.gif

Did he get your number whistling.gif

Edited by Daffy D

True or not, if some kid see your post it will true on a epidemic scale.

Just wait until the tyre shops put up poster warning drivers ...but more with the intention of showing every kid in the land how to make them. sad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Feel free to ask the mods to take them down, ok by me. wai2.gif

Pic's come from a social media Webb site in Thai language .

Some how don't think the local kids will read Thai visa.

Your call man blink.png

Edited by onemorechang

They don't always rely on nails. I know of one guy who was knocked off his bike by a car sideswiping him (on the Darkside) and then robbed at gunpoint. They didn't need the gun as his back was broken from the fall and he couldn't move. He was a regular at the gym and had wondered why I hadn't seen him for a long time. This happened on the way to the gym in the early morning.

Edited by tropo

Did he get your number whistling.gif

No luckily.............. the tears in his eyes obliterated everything thumbsup.gif