Why Do They Allow The Rats?

Brewster67

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It reminds me of a time I went to a basic restaurant on Lat Phrao. I noticed there were three rats frolicking in the corner. I asked my companion about them, and he said they were pets and not to worry. I guess I was rather gullible back in those days.

I used to keep pet rats when I was a kid, they are very affectionate and lovable creatures.

Yes but did you marry one ?

It reminds me of a time I went to a basic restaurant on Lat Phrao. I noticed there were three rats frolicking in the corner. I asked my companion about them, and he said they were pets and not to worry. I guess I was rather gullible back in those days.

I used to keep pet rats when I was a kid, they are very affectionate and lovable creatures.

Yes but did you marry one ?

I was waiting for this. No, my wife has college degree, was in full time education until she was 22 years old.

It has nothing to do with Buddhism....for crying out loud they kill everything but cows. It has to do with culture, only foreigners care about that...I have been at street side restaurants and watched silly Thai women laugh when a rat runs over the feet...in the west they would screech and make a scene...same for roaches...they don't get bugged like we do.

yes see them laugh at Weils disease ahhahahahahaahhaah oh its so funny......... oh hhahahhahahaahahah

And what tiny percentage of people contract a disease nobody has ever heard of ? That's why they laugh...

Just because YOU haven't heard of it....

"It is estimated that seven to ten million people are infected by leptospirosis a year.[10] The number of deaths this causes is not clear.[10] The disease is most common in tropical areas of the world but may occur anywhere." - wiki

Edited by cumgranosalum

if you see a rat, there are probably a hundred more nearby ..... if you don't see one......the same.

It is incredibly difficult to get rid of these rodents, the best one can do is prevent them access to any food........not just the kitchen but rubbish as well. Find their access points and lay down poison........ this is of course an anathema to many Buddhists

They wouldn't allow me to import teeth whitening gel because Im not a dentist. BUT, I can open a restaurant with zero training on safe food handling and no Health Dept inspections.

There are millions of hospitilizations and hundreds of thousands of deaths annually from foodborne illnesses. There are zero from teeth whitening gel.

They wouldn't allow me to import teeth whitening gel because Im not a dentist. BUT, I can open a restaurant with zero training on safe food handling and no Health Dept inspections.

There are millions of hospitilizations and hundreds of thousands of deaths annually from foodborne illnesses. There are zero from teeth whitening gel.

What about all the guys blinded by their Thai GF's pearly whites ? Many lives ruined from a perfect smile.....