Bangkok To Hua Hin 2016

spacedcowboy

Sounds about right for a hired mini van and I assume there are more than 2 people.

When I travel to Hua Hin I have a guy who comes up from HH to pick us up, 2200.

You do have cheaper alternatives of course, train or buses.

There is a place outside market village, and she does the trip for 1800 Baht. last time we came from Swampy, we paid this price too. Used to be 1500 Baht, but takes some haggling now to get that price

I paid 1600 from HH to BKK about a month ago, the guy has a booth opposite the Centara

Coming from BKK to HH it should be around 1800 but if you get a Yellow meter taxi you will be surprised at how low some of them will go, one offered me the trip for 1300 a while ago

Great! thumbsup.gif So the average for a taxi to Hua Hin from Bangkok is around 1800 baht down to the lowest price being around 1300 Baht.

If anyone knows anyone reliable please feel free to direct message with drivers details.

Looking to travel to Hua Hin from Bangkok " Makkasan station" 28th January at Midday.

Any recommendations for 3-4 star clean quiet accomodation must have fast wi-fi and be within walking distance to the centre of town i.e 15 minutes

thanks again for your help, wai.gif

Just an update for travelling to Hua Hin 2016 from Bangkok

By train single ticket 2nd A/C carriage 152 baht approximately 4.5 house duration quicker earlier express train also available

No current airplane from Bangkok to Hua Hin

Taxi 2500 Baht one way

Minivan 180 baht

Big Bus didn't manage to find any information on this hope this helps