Aborted Baby Found in Trash Fire in Chiang Dao

webfact

Aborted Baby Found in Trash Fire
by CityNews

smoke-fire.jpg

CityNews – The body of an aborted baby was found burned in a trash pile in Chiang Dao by villagers on January 18.

Police were called to the scene after villagers in Chiang Dao found the body of a foetus in a pile of shouldering trash. The baby was around five to six months old.

The foetus was identified as male and taken by authorities.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/aborted-baby-found-in-trash-fire/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-01-20

Sam, its life!

Most likely a miscarriage. They're much more common than the forced-birthers want to admit. My guess would be some young, poor woman was unable to get good prenatal care and couldn't afford a healthy diet and so the foetus died and was expelled. Or maybe she had good care and a family that made sure she ate right and didn't drink or smoke but the foetus died anyway. Happens all the time. Calling it an aborted baby is meant to arouse anxiety and hate.

death for the girl , i live there i will try to know what happend

Girl?? the post says the baby was male.............I once knew a 50 year old lady that took the 'french' pill to abort her baby, saying she was too old to have another kid............life is cheap in LOS, for reasons we westerners an't comprehend

Girl?? the post says the baby was male.............I once knew a 50 year old lady that took the 'french' pill to abort her baby, saying she was too old to have another kid............life is cheap in LOS, for reasons we westerners an't comprehend

Totally agree with you Tunnel, life is extraordinarily cheap here, the longer I stay the cheaper it seems to be. It would be easy just to say its down to the reincarnation aspect making it cheaper but having lived in Japan for the best part of a decade, I know that has little to do with it as life is a prized possession there.

What??? Abortion occurs in the west as well...or don't you know that?