Tourist Visa - 30 Day Extention Applications At Suan Plu

Forgive me if this has already been covered - but there are so many threads and I can't find the answer if it has!

Has anyone applied for the 30 day extention post 1 October? If so, what happened?

My double-entry tourist visa expires on 2 November (second one) and I want to decide whether to apply for the 30 day extention (waste of money and time if restricted to 7/15 days)

or do a border run and get 30 day VOA.

I'm planning to fly back to the UK end of November

Has anyone applied for the 30 day extention post 1 October? If so, what happened?
Just did exactly this in the afternoon two days ago (17 Oct), no problem at all. I was getting the 1900 baht 30 day extension on the second entry of my triple entry tourist visa. Maybe took five minutes longer than I remember for getting my first entry extended but other than that essentially an identical experience (with the exception of being asked to paste my photo on the application form -- a writing table near the window has a jar of glue and brush).

Just did exactly this in the afternoon two days ago (17 Oct), no problem at all. I was getting the 1900 baht 30 day extension on the second entry of my triple entry tourist visa. Maybe took five minutes longer than I remember for getting my first entry extended but other than that essentially an identical experience (with the exception of being asked to paste my photo on the application form -- a writing table near the window has a jar of glue and brush).

Thanks a lot for that. Good to see real story posted.

I can now plan on the basis I'll probably get my 30 day extention.