NCPO spokesman says arrest of activist is made in a complaisant manner

webfact

“When I was taken into the vehicle, my face was covered, and on top of that, a rubber band was placed over my eyes, so I couldn’t see anything,” he said in the video clip.

He said the vehicle drove him around for a long time, with about 20 turns taken before he was taken out to a place he reckoned was a field

“They dragged me into a grassy jungle… and forced me to squat, but I refused.”

At that point, he said, the men kicked him down onto the ground.

“Then they walked to me and began verbally reprimanding me: ‘You want to become famous? Why are you talking with journalists? Are you conspiring with journalists? You have no religion or faith? Do you know your duty? What have you done for the country?’” he said, according to Prachathai news website.

Is that it? Worst things happen at lunch break with my matayom student's. What a baby. Enlist him into the military, he'll come round then, big girls blouse.

For your own sake I hope you're trolling.

Yes, also for the sake of his Matayom students!

so earlier today we saw the bullsh*t piece where his fellow activists said they didnt know where he was/what happened to him/who took him yet now we find out they went to see him last night and made a video of it, seems that there is a lot of crap being spread to garner sympathy/support. Anything these activist say now will simply not be believable as they have shown they are prepared to do what ever it takes to highlight themselves. After making up the bullsh*t statement after his arrest they now want everyone to believe his side of the story, something that only a brainless idiot would perceive to be the truth, they should have been honest from the start instead of twisting the facts, all this had done is make any future statements to be simply innuendo and lies. I suppose seeing this activist leader is a law student he has to learn/practice his trade now so he can be like some others in his profession that put honesty at the bottom of their list of achievements, this has derailed them totally with their dishonesty in full show for everyone to see.

Whereas, of course, everything that comes from the lips of military spokespersons can be taken as gospel

“When I was taken into the vehicle, my face was covered, and on top of that, a rubber band was placed over my eyes, so I couldn’t see anything,” he said in the video clip.

He said the vehicle drove him around for a long time, with about 20 turns taken before he was taken out to a place he reckoned was a field

“Then they walked to me and began verbally reprimanding me: ‘You want to become famous? Why are you talking with journalists? Are you conspiring with journalists? You have no religion or faith? Do you know your duty? What have you done for the country?’” he said, according to Prachathai news website.

Is that it? Worst things happen at lunch break with my matayom student's. What a baby. Enlist him into the military, he'll come round then, big girls blouse.

Or else? Will I be man handled into your pickup and forced to squat for voicing my opinion. For my own sake, what in heavens do you mean, not used to people disagreeing to your opinion. An opinion is just that. Calling the troll card is easy.

so earlier today we saw the bullsh*t piece where his fellow activists said they didnt know where he was/what happened to him/who took him yet now we find out they went to see him last night and made a video of it, seems that there is a lot of crap being spread to garner sympathy/support. Anything these activist say now will simply not be believable as they have shown they are prepared to do what ever it takes to highlight themselves. After making up the bullsh*t statement after his arrest they now want everyone to believe his side of the story, something that only a brainless idiot would perceive to be the truth, they should have been honest from the start instead of twisting the facts, all this had done is make any future statements to be simply innuendo and lies. I suppose seeing this activist leader is a law student he has to learn/practice his trade now so he can be like some others in his profession that put honesty at the bottom of their list of achievements, this has derailed them totally with their dishonesty in full show for everyone to see.

Non so blind as those that cannot see. Or in seajae's case, forced by the Mrs not to see.

Impossible to believe that some westerners condone this sort of thing.

I can't seem to find any of the viral photographs and videos of the 'abduction'.

If he was 'abducted' while with a group of friends i would imagine there would be plenty.

Everything like this goes viral now-a-days......................................wink.png

Go on, wrack your brains, you'll find an excuse for the junta's actions sooner or later.

When I was taken into the vehicle, my face was covered, and on top of that, a rubber band was placed over my eyes, so I couldnt see anything, he said in the video clip.

They dragged me into a grassy jungle and forced me to squat, but I refused.

Then they walked to me and began verbally reprimanding me: You want to become famous? Why are you talking with journalists? Are you conspiring with journalists? You have no religion or faith? Do you know your duty? What have you done for the country? he said, according to Prachathai news website.

Wow! You big brave man, you talk like you're one of the many ex SAS types you meet in the bars of Patts. Of course, if you were enjoying a walk with friends and a gang of uniformed types abducted you that would be a mere fleabite for you, you big roughy toughy.

P..t!

Non so blind as those that cannot see. Or in seajae's case, forced by the Mrs not to see.

Impossible to believe that some westerners condone this sort of thing.

They condone live fire zones, journalists and cowering innocents picked off in a temple, and sniper rounds through Seh Daeng's skull so why would you find this so hard to believe?

Or else? Will I be man handled into your pickup and forced to squat for voicing my opinion. For my own sake, what in heavens do you mean, not used to people disagreeing to your opinion. An opinion is just that. Calling the troll card is easy.

"Calling the troll card is easy."

True. Very easy after reading your post...coffee1.gif

you cannot imagine how frightening it must be to be bundled into a van by military in the dead of night? taken to an unknown location by force? you compare that to school kids? you are just the sort of example school kids could do without