Has anyone tried this curry company?

intacome

So, we had the curries last night and we were blown away. The wife had prawn bhuna which was absolutely delicious. My friend had tikka masala which was equally as good. I had chicken curry. It wasn't like chicken curry I've had before in restaurants back home. It's their house curry or specialty dish. Quite spicy and very aromatic. It was superb. The naan was great as were the bhajis. I haven't tried the bombay potatoes or dal yet, but if they are anything like what we had last night, we're in for a treat.

Without a doubt, these were the best curries I've had in Thailand. My friend and I both agreed that we couldn't believe we weren't in an Indian restaurant back in London. Add that to the prices of everything and wow! All of the portions were very generous and really good value for money in my opinion. Both myself and my friend will definitely be ordering from them on a weekly basis. No more trips to the supermarket only to find things out of stock, and I don't need to cram loads of things into my freezer because it's free delivery. Highly recommended.

Do you have a contact number for them,?,it sounds great

So, we had the curries last night and we were blown away. The wife had prawn bhuna which was absolutely delicious. My friend had tikka masala which was equally as good. I had chicken curry. It wasn't like chicken curry I've had before in restaurants back home. It's their house curry or specialty dish. Quite spicy and very aromatic. It was superb. The naan was great as were the bhajis. I haven't tried the bombay potatoes or dal yet, but if they are anything like what we had last night, we're in for a treat.

Without a doubt, these were the best curries I've had in Thailand. My friend and I both agreed that we couldn't believe we weren't in an Indian restaurant back in London. Add that to the prices of everything and wow! All of the portions were very generous and really good value for money in my opinion. Both myself and my friend will definitely be ordering from them on a weekly basis. No more trips to the supermarket only to find things out of stock, and I don't need to cram loads of things into my freezer because it's free delivery. Highly recommended.

Do you have a contact number for them,?,it sounds great

Their website is igkcm.com, check it out.

I've had the dal and bombay potatoes and they were great too. I'm putting in a second order tomorrow plus one for a friend.

Facebook photos are mouthwatering enough without your post 555 and despite the annoying music on their website we'll give IGK a go.

Hey Rob, you can always turn your speakers down. guitar.gif If you go on their site again, look to the left of the home page and you'll see a play/pause button for the music. I quite liked it because it reminded me of the music you get in Indian restaurants.