Indian (American) Chick goes ballistic on Uber driver

JHolmesJr

Didn't find this listed here…so here it is: this little filly makes that cracko thai judge look positively well adjusted.

Enjoy….she's hot….a 4th year neurology resident at a miami hospital, if you can believe this.

Internet has given her hell, as it should.

The Uber driver needs the nobel peace prize for restraint….I would have clocked her after just 30 seconds and dealt with the consequences.

Google Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon for all the juicy goss…plus her bikini pics…like I said she is HOT…like many others I too would like to spank her in a frilly lace outfit (her, not me)

Edited by JHolmesJr

The back story is that the Uber car was ordered by the guy who is filming the video. When it arrived, she came out of nowhere and sat in the backseat….the driver refused to take her as it wasn't her booking….so she grabbed his car key from the ignition and tried to scoot. That's when he held her hands to wrestle the keys out and restrain her from attacking him.

At the end of the video she walks off and gets into another cab across the road…thats when the cops showed up…..she kicked them as well…only when they put her in the cop car did she start crying …. and say she was a doctor in neurology and that she could get fired.

The internet has meted out its own justice since the decent uber driver did not press charges…so she got off scott free. But she's been suspended by the hospital….and trolled to infinity on her Facebook.

Some guy set up a fake Facebook account in her name (as a neurology clinic)…the reviews on it are hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anjali-N-Ramkissoon/1030838956957926