Thoughts On The Harrier?

What are people's thoughts on the Toyota Harrier? If one was to buy a late model used one for a couple million baht would it be a good buy compared to a new X-Trail or CRV for 1.5M or so? Is the quality, safety spec, or ride dynamics of a Harrier worth the premium?

Is the Harrier closer to a Lexus or a CRV/X-Trail in terms of quality and ride? The Harrier is imported from Japan so I'm assuming quality is good.

Not so concerned about dealer support and such as they're lots of them in Thailand so servicing and parts shouldn't be much of a problem.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Try looking for the Lexus RX270...It's the same chasis, but the build quality and gizmos are better.

Price varies between 1,5 to 1,8 million baht second hand.

Why you say qality better?

I have first and second generation Harrier.

2 and 3 gen lexus. Have alot friend used this is car.

Have two think about it

1. Toyota harier its better than RX.

2. Rx its same qality as Toyota. Plese note. Not Harrier same qality as Rx.

:)

So ofcouse need look price/ how is condition car. And cant say what is realy better. ;) its second hand car.

But if same condition , spec etc ..i am preffer harrier.

Harrier litle bette handling.

Its little in my opinion harder.

Before 2010. I like harrier have perforation on letter seat( in hot climat it better)

Have hard disk( vefore not have usb)

In RX i like have memory driver seat(harrier not have)

Have some diferent with lock.

And and RX have more pover engine version.

For you then:

Toyota accepts 4mm gaps on their cars

Lexus accepts 2 mm gaps :)

Where are these gaps ... Sorry but I can't follow some of what is written. Anyway it's only 2mm difference isn't it does that matter ..

For you then:

Lexus accepts 2 mm gaps smile.png

Where are these gaps ... Sorry but I can't follow some of what is written. Anyway it's only 2mm difference isn't it does that matter ..

It's just a small joke about the issue ardokano is having with his Toyota Fortuner.

For you then:

It's just a small joke about the issue ardokano is having with his Toyota Fortuner.

Joe ... I realise that ...I was just hoping for another interesting and challenging read...something to do whilst two MLM women are bending my wifes ear and sitting ever closer ...I'll have to go and save her soon.

For you then:

Joe ... I realise that ...I was just hoping for another interesting and challenging read...something to do whilst two MLM women are bending my wifes ear and sitting ever closer ...I'll have to go and save her soon.

Can't help you this time :) Going to the big bike event in Kalasin now :)