Finished with Dental Hospital Suk49 - Need dentist

Rocketsurgeon

Use one of the dentist in a Hospital. I use and like the dentist office at Sukhumvit Hospital next to Ekkamai BTS. Don't know if cheaper but they are good. I use to use DH and got an infection from them and it taken care of at Sukhumvit Hospital.

• 2 weeks later...

Friend from the US visiting BKK recently, sudden toothache, very bad. I bundled him into a taxi and went directly to BNH Hospital in Soi Convent -- Silom neighborhood. Within 5 minutes he was sitting in the dentist's chair. He was very happy with the final outcome.

Further on the topic of hospital dental clinics, I went once to Yan Hee Hospital. Their dental clinic is open 24 hours, and I thought good to get acquainted there, just in case. I only went for a cleaning. Dentist rushed through the cleaning -- very sloppy and very rough -- then sat down next to the patient chair and tried to sell, high-pressure sell, a "package" of whitening procedures, which I certainly don't need. My first time and last time at Yan Hee dental clinic.

Docter Hemmawan ( female ) at the Mayo hospitals dental clinic. She is very popular though so you will need to book in advance. Very professional and high quality work. Has done 5 crowns for me ....all perfect.

The hospital is on Pahonyothin road and is very fairly priced.

6k for a front filling was not fair, it was a rip off. They also wanted to do root canal and four crowns they said needed to be done on all 4 wisdom teeth. Other dentists I saw later said no and six years down the line they are still not done.

• 2 weeks later...