A Skinny Little White Man

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him looks down and says: "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown."

The white man faints and falls to the floor.

The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says, "What's wrong with you?"

In a weak voice the little guy says, "What EXACTLY did you say to me?"

The big dude says, "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me.

I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch penis, my left testicle weighs 3 pounds, my right testicle weighs 3 pounds, and my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, "Turner Brown?!...Sweet Jesus, I thought you said,

"Turn around "

Very good , though as a skinny little white guy myself I found

it slightly racist.

:D

How the FUKC did you find that racist??!!! Would it be any better if it was an Indian and a Chinese?

Come on now - Grow up . . .

I was joking , Einstein

What are you doing reading this forum if you don't

recognise humour when you see it ?

:o

Very good , though as a skinny little white guy myself I found

it slightly racist.

How the FUKC did you find that racist??!!! Would it be any better if it was an Indian and a Chinese?

Strictly speaking it would still be racist! It, strictly speaking, would still be racist if it were an Irishman and an Italian (although the punch-line wouldn't work).

It's the degree of racism we are willing to accept and the comparitive perception of our own social mores that define what we find funny and what we allow to be funny. This is what 'partially' defines civilisation! What are we willing to laugh at in ourselves and in others.

I appologise if I flew off the bat there but I cannot stand any remarks about racism especially out of context as this remark clearly, was even as a joke. You're right - this a humour forum and it should make us laugh or at least smile. But it just makes my blood boil if someone starts making remarks about racism. Racism is a word made up by some narrow-minded self appointed social police to try and tell us how we should live our lives. I hate the word and I hate the concept. I know all about racism and its complications and can probably write a book on the subject. All I'm saying here is: Think before you make a remark like that on a forum like this.

I've said enough and I won't be drawn into any further discussion.

I appologise if I flew off the bat there but I cannot stand any remarks about racism especially out of context as this remark clearly, was even as a joke. You're right - this a humour forum and it should make us laugh or at least smile. But it just makes my blood boil if someone starts making remarks about racism. Racism is a word made up by some narrow-minded self appointed social police to try and tell us how we should live our lives. I hate the word and I hate the concept. I know all about racism and its complications and can probably write a book on the subject. All I'm saying here is: Think before you make a remark like that on a forum like this.

well said, lets lighten up in the jokes section

Now now fella's... Welcome back Lourens.. Long time no see.

To the others, notice his avatar appears to be a merge of the south african flag.. SA has a long history of discomfort...

Anyway, moving swiftly onwards..

I'm 6foot3, about 170 pounds, about 12 inches on a really good day, and my testicles weigh.. well that depends on before or after...

The name?

Klown. Kayo the Klown.

Now we have a problem was it a racist joke?

If yes, what race was it aimed at?

Am I a big black man or am I a skinny white man?

Answers on a postcard or sealed down envelope

Lez

PS, I’m also very antiracist

you could be a blue man with an inverted penis

Oh good !