Vietnamese buffet opposite President Hotel

only1

No and it was not the same place it was. It seems to have changed hands overnight about 2 years ago and began to serve nothing but deep-fried-in-fat garbage that didn't resemble anything close to Vietnamese food. Just another place trying to ride on the coat tails of a previous successful establishment as happens so often here.

I like the one near Duke's along the river. I don't know how authentic it is but it's very clean, I like the food and it's a nice place to have a family meal.

edit: forgot to mention that they don't have a buffet.

Edited by Loaded

I like the one near Duke's along the river. I don't know how authentic it is but it's very clean, I like the food and it's a nice place to have a family meal.

One near the iron bridge was good. I thought it was on the East side of river.

One near the iron bridge was good. I thought it was on the East side of river.

Dukes is not on the East side?

Yeah, it's called VT Naem Nuang, here: https://goo.gl/nnlXDu

Kind of a Thai interpretation of Vietnamese, but I like it for what it is.

Other good Vietnamese options include Pho Anh (other side of the Iron Bridge on Charoen Prathet), and a shop at Meechok Plaza next to the Fish & Chips place.

And one that's also quite nice for the price is at the Klang Wiang complex in the old town, here: https://goo.gl/73VNfN Called Pho Wiang Chan IIRC.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai