Kho Tao 'Interpreter' - Dead, apparent poisoning

GuestHouse

News drifting in from a couple of Thai language sources that the police 'interpreter' for the recent and natorious case of the double murder of two British citizens on the island of Kho Tao, died last night in an apparent case if poisining.

The descriptions given of his final moments are not at all pleasent, so I'm not repeating here.

Doubt he will be the last. What happened to the guy who is thought to have gone back to Myanmar !

You mean Maung Maung who police initially said confessed along with the B2? Maung Maung who police denied permission for the Burmese legal team to talk to when he was held at a 'safe house'? What has happened to him? Good question. Many would like to know the answer to that.

The plot thickens. I wonder how many more will die on death island before it`s decided enough is enough and close the whole lot down?

This is more then just coincidences, accidentals, cover ups and skulduggery. Believe or don`t believe, there are evil forces at work in that place and I wouldn`t visit there even for free.

Did he sample one of his own roti's?

Seemed like an unsavoury character anyway. Either bumped off to shut him up before the appeal or Burmese revenge. Probably the latter as I think he was complicit in the torture.