Cuba's Ramon Castro dies, aged 91

webfact

Cuba's Ramon Castro dies, aged 91

606x341_325165.jpg

HAVANA: --The older brother of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro and current President Raul has died.

Ramon Castro, 91, preferred tending crops and livestock to the political life of his brothers and had kept a low profile in recent years.

He often worked as a consultant for the government ministries of agriculture and sugar.

In the early 1960s, he oversaw sugar production in eastern Cuba, where he helped increase output.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-02-24

It is the oldest of the three brothers, Fidel and Raul still kicking

What a family! The best thing that ever happened to Cuba, was when his clan kicked out Batista and his mafia paymasters.

Dedicated revolutionaries and freedom fighters for sure.... They certainly did well in ousting Batista.... But you should stop there.

If I need medical attention, I go to a doctor... Legal assistance, a lawyer... Liberation, perhaps, like Castro, Che G..... But in running a country, you need politicians, not revolutionaries and cut throats, and Castro should have recognized this, if not for that great mound of power dumped on his doorstep.

kingdratsab I hope that this is your feeble attempt at sarcasm, otherwise I would assume you have not visited Cuba lately.

I don;t do "FEEBLE"......Just read the post, it says what it says.

Digest if possible for you? Then keep Schtoom.

I was there when Batista was in power, and soon after he was kicked out.

and a couple of times since.

How was Castro expected to improve conditions with the stranglehold,

of the paranoid communist haters, (the "Great US of A" (now that is sarcasm, In

case you still fail to recognise it)

stifling any attempt to improve conditions for the people.

kingdratsab I hope that this is your feeble attempt at sarcasm, otherwise I would assume you have not visited Cuba lately.

Try looking at history and understanding the world as it was then not now, you are obviously I'll educated and uninformed.i could go on but doubt you would get my drift.