where could I find a little house for rent isaan area ?

Supertuktuk

Supertuktuk, if you are legitimate, and still looking for a house, PM me, the 3 bedroom house I lived in, in Mukdahan, is for rent, I lived in it for a year. Great house, great location. Perfect for one or two people. The bedrooms are small. I put the bed in one and the wardrobe in another. The third so called bedroom is very small, but made a perfect office. 5 years ago the rent was ฿3,000, and it looks like it has been painted so ฿4,000 isn't a bad increase. One plus is you pay the electric and water bill yourself, or at least I did, so no jacked up rates. This house is almost walking distance to Macro, so a good location, it is at the end of a quiet road, so very quiet. It has a small walled in yard.

post-20314-14649491704611_thumb.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supertuktuk, if you are legitimate, and still looking for a house, PM me, the 3 bedroom house I lived in, in Mukdahan, is for rent, I lived in it for a year. Great house, great location. Perfect for one or two people. The bedrooms are small. I put the bed in one and the wardrobe in another. The third so called bedroom is very small, but made a perfect office. 5 years ago the rent was ฿3,000, and it looks like it has been painted so ฿4,000 isn't a bad increase. One plus is you pay the electric and water bill yourself, or at least I did, so no jacked up rates. This house is almost walking distance to Macro, so a good location, it is at the end of a quiet road, so very quiet. It has a small walled in yard.

Thank you very much for your real help!

Thanks God in these days I have found what I was looking for and fixed my problems.

Thanks a lot!

Go into a bar used by Farangs and ask the waitresses. Those ladies generally speak at least some English and know everything that's going on.

I wouldn't.

What you will basically have is an instant skin tax on the house, after the bargirl goes to the owner and says a customer is looking for a house.

The same for most every Thai. The going rate is 3%. Often well worth it. (Usually the owner pays it.) Edited by Hatyaier