Heated pool

mooken

Can any of you fine people suggest hotels in Chiang Mai that have heated pools. I seem to have to break a layer of ice on top of most when visiting, and I cannot bear the wrath of my children were this to happen again. Thank You

It touched 38 degrees yesterday.. and you want the pool heated ??

OK in Jan.. Maybe its brisk.. But now ???

Fair call, when I've been in April it has been fine but these days I can only travel Christmas / New Year (calendar). The last two times the motel pools have been too cold for myself and left the kids with chattering teeth and blue lips in minutes. It's probably only a few weeks of the year but it's the few weeks I have.

Perhaps if its now too cold for you ?????? maybe a visit to the hot springs might be your solution.

google will help you or use the search function. top right of page

Thank you, definately would visit but need a daily swim spot for the kids, it's their holiday too.

It touched 38 degrees yesterday.. and you want the pool heated ??

OK in Jan.. Maybe its brisk.. But now ???

Fair call, when I've been in April it has been fine but these days I can only travel Christmas / New Year (calendar). The last two times the motel pools have been too cold for myself and left the kids with chattering teeth and blue lips in minutes. It's probably only a few weeks of the year but it's the few weeks I have.

You're certainly planning ahead thumbsup.gif

To answer the OP, I don't think that there are any operational heated pools anywhere in CM.

I would use one from November to Feb if there were one with shading from the sun.

I've been told of a few but I am waiting for confirmation back from them, it seems you may well be right b