Bangkok Insurance: Anyone Have Experience Making A Claim?

Our broker has given my wife a good quote for renewing her 1st Class car policy. It's almost 25% less than Thanachart who insisted we place the first year with them as were doing the financing, but Bangkok Insurance is not a company that I know much about. Anyone have experience of their claims or customer service?

Both our cars are with them ... no claims yet ... AND ...got a good discount for just two named drivers ... AND ... if someone else drives and has an accident then we just need to pay the first 6000thb of the claim ... best of both worlds I think ... don't have any intention to let anyone else drive anyway.

Edited by JAS21

Bangkok Insurance is probably the only Thai insurer that actually has funds to payout. Should not have any problem with them, they have a satisfactory record. Personally I would go for one of the foreign companies such as AIG and their subsidiaries.

Both our cars are with them ... no claims yet ... AND ...got a good discount for just two named drivers ... AND ... if someone else drives and has an accident then we just need to pay the first 6000thb of the claim ... best of both worlds I think ... don't have any intention to let anyone else drive anyway.

And a darn good excuse for truck borrowers I have found!