What are the biggest lies farang tell each other?

sipi

Actually sometime I get enjoyment out of going the other way.

Head to the tourist areas (KSR) and quietly sit in with the three day tourists. The stories are quite entertaining, a "been there, done that" contest.

I just sit there and nod.

I can think of several people in TVF who like to brag about their alleged wealth. I guess they find it amusing to try to wind folk up, but one extends that into real life. How sad (in both cases). Who cares what they have, if they have worked for it - I have less tolerance if they get handouts from Mummy and Daddy, however.

https://youtu.be/ON-7v4qnHP8

I donot speak to many foreigners any more.When I retired here I tried to get to know a few in my area. I ran out of patience with most so quit talking.Most of the British I met would not even let me finish what I was saying before they would jump in and take over with BS.I am from the colonies as they knew,which must make me second class.Gossip was their favorite tool.Straight out lies were used if necessary to stay in control of conversations.Most had done nothing with their lives and were as interesting as paint drying.No matter what the subject was they knew more and need not listen to me.Their life is a lie.No substance no worth.