Non O multi entry 90 days runs out tomorrow... Options?

Been search through all sorts of posts this morning but not sure I found the answer so thought I should just ask!

My Non 0 visa expires in September but my last stamp expires tomorrow (17th March).

I am staying in Phuket today and was planning to drive to Hua Hin tomorrow (where I live with my wife and kids).

I only have my Passport with me, no additional paperwork. Should I:

1. Do a visa run in Ranong on the way to Hua Hin tomorrow and hope they don't need any additional info

2. Or, is there some way to extend my 90 days without leaving the country?

3. I fly to Macau on the 31st so will get a new 90 day stamp on return from there. Can I just pay a fine? (without getting any blackmarks!)

Edited by drink75

1. You need nothing more than your passport to do a border hop to get a new 90 day entry.

2. You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife at your home immigration office for a fee of 1900 baht. Your wife will need to be with you when you apply.

3. You would be fined 7500 baht for 15 days of overstay if you don't do something and risk being caught with the overstay. After the 19th you would risk being banned from entering the country for 5 years if caught with an overstay.

I think number one is your best option since it only costs 500 baht to enter Myanmar plus the cost of a boat ride.

• Like 1