electric gate installation

cooper2111

If you lose or break a remote. you'll not get another.

Not true.

I have gotten several replacement remotes in CM from the company that put in the gate.

and which company put in the gate?

Thanks

AC CAS Group Co. Ltd.

422/21 Changklan Rd

053 280 345

or maybe 168/4 Chaing Klan Rd, sorry not sure, call them to check

good service if you need a repair which seems infrequent

Edited by Dante99

If you lose or break a remote. you'll not get another.

Not true.

I have gotten several replacement remotes in CM from the company that put in the gate.

and which company put in the gate?

Thanks

AC CAS Group Co. Ltd.

422/21 Changklan Rd

053 280 345

or maybe 168/4 Chaing Klan Rd, sorry not sure, call them to check

good service if you need a repair which seems infrequent

Thanks for the info

PAT did mine, I have had numerous remotes replaced and found the service to be fine. I don't know where you are in Chiang Mai but there is an office close to me in the Sansai area. Opposite Pizza Mania (on the other side of road) if you drive north past Rimping Meechok it is about half a kilometer past. The head office number is 02 691 6789. Although that is a BKK number i am sure they will be able to point you to your nearest dealer.

I'm a diy er. Did mine myself. But bought the motor package from PAT. Same shop as referenced above. Bought the cheapest motor I think was a sl800 I think. 9500 bht.

Chinese but been going for 3 years+ no problems.

8x2 meter gate.

Added 3 more remotes and Tranceiver from ebay. Cheaper than buying replacement remote from them and brought over with me on trip back here..

On a funny note:

Woke up to the gate one morn a few weeks ago oscillating back and forth never closing or opening fully. Must have been going all night. Could have cooked my egg breakfast on the motor.

I thought OK Chinese copy finally got me. After investigating and almost ready to junk it I looked at one last thing.

The back of the curcuit board.there I found a baby dead takob? (Centipede) shorting out the relay connections for open and close.

Cleaned em up a few resolders where he got bbqued on and all back to normal again....

Wew...

Edited by INDI12