Kind Of Posters There Are.

mbkudu

What kind of poster are you?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I quite like the existing format...leaves a lot to the imagination and I hate middle class strictures regarding the ususal forum polls...ie. 'are you this way or that way?'...none of the above but have your wife bend over for my inspection and I will contact you directly...

I quite like the existing format...leaves a lot to the imagination and I hate middle class strictures regarding the ususal forum polls...ie. 'are you this way or that way?'...none of the above but have your wife bend over for my inspection and I will contact you directly...

I will always share all earthly pleasures.

Just wanted to know how many of what type we're dealing with.

In my case, your dealing with someone who wishes that contributors who create these kinds of polls would include additional logical choices (e.g., "All of the Above," "None of the Above", etc.).

The objective of a poll is to gain information that matters to the originator or possibly to some of the group. If the choice is limited, then the results of the poll are limited and no so informative as they could be.

Spee

Yea, you guys wouldn't believe the huge amount of prestige I've garnered from my community after becoming a senior member; and boy o boy it sure boosts my self esteem!

Me 2 , these days they call me MR fartface...... :o

Just wanted to know how many of what type we're dealing with.

In my case, your dealing with someone who wishes that contributors who create these kinds of polls would include additional logical choices (e.g., "All of the Above," "None of the Above", etc.).

The objective of a poll is to gain information that matters to the originator or possibly to some of the group. If the choice is limited, then the results of the poll are limited and no so informative as they could be.

Spee

No room for fence sitters; this is serious business!

Yea, you guys wouldn't believe the huge amount of prestige I've garnered from my community after becoming a senior member; and boy o boy it sure boosts my self esteem!

In that case I should also try to sell you the Thailand Elite Card! :o