Dark Souls 3

Bardeh

Yeah for a brand new release I don't think you'll get it for 900 baht, Tahmid. I bought the PC version on Steam for around 1600 baht which I was happy enough with.

Games are a bit cheaper on steam

But I prefer to buy a ps4 version then I can sell it when I am done with it, I did this with the division and got 1000THB for it, so it only cost be 790THB to play not bad

And I plan to do this with dark souls 3

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah for a brand new release I don't think you'll get it for 900 baht, Tahmid. I bought the PC version on Steam for around 1600 baht which I was happy enough with.

I got Dark Souls 2[PC] physical copy for 899 baht from i27 Shop. But they closed down due to some reason, it seems. And right now, The Division is going for 899 from NADZ as well. So yeah, SEA gets some pretty awesome prices from time to time. Was hoping DS3 would as well, but *sigh*

Either way, 10 more hours and then the storm of death xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm into it, playing on PC. Anyone else experiencing a ton of lag on multiplayer? Floating instead of walking, missed connections, etc.

I think the floating thing is just a bug, it happened a lot to me near release but has been getting better over time. The missed connections are mostly just because there are so many people playing right now that the signs are getting used as soon as they're put down. If you're getting missed connections, wait a few seconds for the sign to refresh and if you're quick then you should get some summons.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha I had 2 give up on it I think I got about 70% through the game, but I was just rolling out of the way and then striking back with a sword after a while it just got 2 hard, I did manage to complete bloodbourne just not this dam it

I've finished it now apart from one optional boss that is really bloody hard called the Nameless King.

I had 2 get other people to help me with the bosses, I just used the wrong tactics for it and foud out I couldn't progress anymore

Archived