New Songkran Demographics?

moonseeker

Seems there are much fewer infantile farangs playing water this year / so far, no need to mention specific nationalities, we don't want to generalize :-)

BUT, just back from Soi Post office area and the Chinese & Indians seem to have discovered this fun-week here in Pattaya. Large groups of them, armed with the regular guns, roaming the Sois and screaming their hearts out. At least they seem to act much less aggressive and vulgar then the Bouakao water-crowd. Some progress....:-) Enjoy....MS>

Pratumnak to bukow nose to tail traffic. Nothing new there then. Had to dodge a few pickups and 3 roadside wet stations.time to stock up the fridge!

Yeah, traffic North-/South-end is horrific with hundreds of buses loading & unloading wherever they feel like. This is prof. city-planning Thai style. :-)

Have a nice week. MS>

Here in Udon I'd say it was a little more subdued than normal (not greatly). I'm told the police and army went around the bars in the day time saying that yesterday (Friday 15th) all street water activities must stop at 6pm. Many took no notice of that though and didn't see any action taken from disrespecting their orders.

Edited by Rimmer
Fonts corrected

I agree the numbers of over weight shirtless tattooed drunk farangs who missed out on

jungle warfare during Vietnam and are trying to make up for it during Songkran,has been

in decline for a few years.

But there are still enough of them around to make your life miserable....

Suprise! It is the same every year.

Quiet, orderly behavior, traffic acceptable.

THAT would be news.

Songkran madness in Pattaya is news like dog bites man.

And this OP is from 14th!

Come back tomorrow biggrin.png

Edited by KhunBENQ