Watana's daughter seeks US hand to look into human rights contravention

webfact

His detention was the subject of an extremely critical report on BBC last night.

Yes , thanks for that information ...with social media people get to catch all the goings on there whilst back in their origins like Australia in my case.

The military Government are banned here and they are getting more heat with these AA goings on.

It still seems strange though not much fuss is made .?

This lovely daughter I hope herself is not accused of wrong doings for sticking up for her poor old father.

It's pretty sad really .

A bunch of guys take over and now it's like a beggar at an embassy .

And as someone mentioned the US has some human rights issues too.

Maybe not as bad as Thailand who are on the bottom tier .

But I recall those infamous pictures of a human triangle.

But in all seriousness even the caped TV forum rainbow community with a love for tight pants and armies could not in their campy defences claim AA is morally defensible .?

And when will the international community act if ever?

TV gets everyone's eye each day reading developments and old debates .

But will anything ever change ?

Does it take a Thai student to petition a super power to help save her father from the oppressive forces at work?

And are the army all that bad ?

They seemed to have improved some aspects of Thai life.

Less criminals .

Anyhow I hope she has some success and America gently tells the Thais off.

And in return we are told we don't understand fully and have had it explained and the ""misunderstanding "" cleared up.?

Why are Hollywood actors speaking up on social media .

Surely Johnny Depp could wear some dark eye shadow and after his customary pirate facial movements of a rogue , and look down camera and say ""when deciding what Island next , remember that's a freedom Thai people have had taken away"" ....blah blah blah ...

Seriously , this whole saga needs spicing up.

We are all growing old and need more action .

.......can't the PM release another song ?

Maybe in the Prince style to honour the late singer and promote quality tourists .

Maybe hold up a mirror while singing "" You sexy MOther F-ck$R ""?

This drama is getting stale

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jayboy - Notice how the English improves all of a sudden when it is convenient? Like I said...

I think both you and jayboy know there was nothing wrong with the English, only with the will to understand and counter meaningfully. IMHO of course.

Shall we turn to the topic rather than discussing me and/or my use of the English language? The topic being Wattana's daughter having delivered a letter and tearfully go to HK before being able to see her father?

Her Father main ringleader of the rice scheme corruption. He should be in jail!

In civilized countries a failed government policy is just that, a failed policy. Population votes during next election, leader voted out of office.

Funny how we have TV members acting like Thais...burn them in the streets, send them to jail. Then sue them when they are "defamed." As I always say, the people of Thailand act like kindergarden schoolchildren.

And to clarify this thread is not about a failed rice policy.

The reason why his daughter is asking for outside help is because she cant look inside because the country and especially the junta, doesnt care about its people.

In civilized countries a crime is a crime and elected criminals go to jail. And governments don't try to vote for an amnesty for their friends and for the crimes they are committing while in office - such an act would be considered a corrupt abuse of office.

Amnesty bills are introduced all over the world. Presidents and PMs pardon criminals also. Its normal business and NOT a "corrupt abuse of office"

Oh really? Give me an example of a government who has granted an amnesty to themselves for the crimes they were currently committing. Isn't that an admission of (unspecified) guilt?

His detention was the subject of an extremely critical report on BBC last night.

Yes , thanks for that information ...with social media people get to catch all the goings on there whilst back in their origins like Australia in my case.

The military Government are banned here and they are getting more heat with these AA goings on.

It still seems strange though not much fuss is made .?

This lovely daughter I hope herself is not accused of wrong doings for sticking up for her poor old father.

It's pretty sad really .

A bunch of guys take over and now it's like a beggar at an embassy .

And as someone mentioned the US has some human rights issues too.

Maybe not as bad as Thailand who are on the bottom tier .

But I recall those infamous pictures of a human triangle.

But in all seriousness even the caped TV forum rainbow community with a love for tight pants and armies could not in their campy defences claim AA is morally defensible .?

And when will the international community act if ever?

TV gets everyone's eye each day reading developments and old debates .

But will anything ever change ?

Does it take a Thai student to petition a super power to help save her father from the oppressive forces at work?

And are the army all that bad ?

They seemed to have improved some aspects of Thai life.

Less criminals .

Anyhow I hope she has some success and America gently tells the Thais off.

And in return we are told we don't understand fully and have had it explained and the ""misunderstanding "" cleared up.?

Why are Hollywood actors speaking up on social media .

Surely Johnny Depp could wear some dark eye shadow and after his customary pirate facial movements of a rogue , and look down camera and say ""when deciding what Island next , remember that's a freedom Thai people have had taken away"" ....blah blah blah ...

Seriously , this whole saga needs spicing up.

We are all growing old and need more action .

.......can't the PM release another song ?

Maybe in the Prince style to honour the late singer and promote quality tourists .

Maybe hold up a mirror while singing "" You sexy MOther F-ck$R ""?

This drama is getting stale

We might get some action with further protests next week.

Jayboy - Notice how the English improves all of a sudden when it is convenient? Like I said...

I think both you and jayboy know there was nothing wrong with the English, only with the will to understand and counter meaningfully. IMHO of course.

Shall we turn to the topic rather than discussing me and/or my use of the English language? The topic being Wattana's daughter having delivered a letter and tearfully go to HK before being able to see her father?

She is obviously open to cat walk type bitching .

But most men with daughters grown appreciate the lovely concerns.

It's punk like to suggest a daughters love misplaced and a generals oppression of her dad just?

Surely you can see her merits.?

Daughters and their love is a special thing .

The general or his spokesman will have the majority against him being critical.

He can say what he wants ...

That's the whole point ....

They haven't the moral right to gag people and if they do stuff will happen far worse.

And the US need to ramp up their position

Like others too.

Have rallies outside Thai embassies etc

Edited by Plutojames88

In civilized countries a crime is a crime and elected criminals go to jail. And governments don't try to vote for an amnesty for their friends and for the crimes they are committing while in office - such an act would be considered a corrupt abuse of office.

Amnesty bills are introduced all over the world. Presidents and PMs pardon criminals also. Its normal business and NOT a "corrupt abuse of office"

Oh really? Give me an example of a government who has granted an amnesty to themselves for the crimes they were currently committing. Isn't that an admission of (unspecified) guilt?

Thailand's current government has done one better, their amnesty even includes future crimes. All for the greater good of Thailand of course.

We see horrific deaths of military strong arm men at the hands of angry mob.

Even the Iraqi hangman was said to have made the noose a bit of a nag to fracture rather than snap.

Death sentences are often carried out by forces in the act of overthrowing them.

I can imagine reds raping and murdering the children and wife's of government officials before brutally dealing with the person himself.

Thaksin would ignore calls for mercy or observe laws.

I can't see the any survivors down the track and would bet their deaths are shockingly inflicted

Even the Iraqi hangman was said to have made the noose a bit of a nag to fracture rather than snap.

Death sentences are often carried out by forces in the act of overthrowing them.

I can imagine reds raping and murdering the children and wife's of government officials before brutally dealing with the person himself.

I can't see the any survivors down the track and would bet their deaths are shockingly inflicted

I also think elites by nature in revolutions and over throws are paraded humiliated and tortured with eyes torn out and tongues sliced away....and left crippled and squirming for the Emperors pleasure ...often the new appointee .

I would imagine it might be Thaksin and the rejoicing be in the masses victory over centuries of oppression.

As long as Wattana keeps drawing horns and superimposing things over military personnel photos on FB he will be in the lime light.

What an immature little man.

At least try to constructively argue against military rule. Drawing things on military personnel's heads on FB does nothing except show your stupidity and desperation to stay in the spot light.

As long as Wattana keeps drawing horns and superimposing things over military personnel photos on FB he will be in the lime light.

What an immature little man.

At least try to constructively argue against military rule. Drawing things on military personnel's heads on FB does nothing except show your stupidity and desperation to stay in the spot light.

You mean like when some people went to corruption park in Hua Hin to protest and ask legitimate questions of what happened there?

Or students getting arrested for eating and sandwiches and reading 1984?

This government does not accept criticism. It "attitude adjusts" anyone that dares to question it.

She is obviously open to cat walk type bitching .

But most men with daughters grown appreciate the lovely concerns.

It's punk like to suggest a daughters love misplaced and a generals oppression of her dad just?

Surely you can see her merits.?

Daughters and their love is a special thing .

The general or his spokesman will have the majority against him being critical.

He can say what he wants ...

That's the whole point ....

They haven't the moral right to gag people and if they do stuff will happen far worse.

And the US need to ramp up their position

Like others too.

Have rallies outside Thai embassies etc

Nice rant, but it ignores the question why the lady couldn't postpone her trip to be the first to greet her father stepping into freedom again.

I also think elites by nature in revolutions and over throws are paraded humiliated and tortured with eyes torn out and tongues sliced away....and left crippled and squirming for the Emperors pleasure ...often the new appointee .

I would imagine it might be Thaksin and the rejoicing be in the masses victory over centuries of oppression.

You forgot the "I'm not a fan of Thaksin, but ..."

BTW the logic is a bit crummy. It's almost as if you see Thaksin being disfigured with the messes rejoicing. On the other hand you might also see Thaksin as new Emperor, an appointee. Doesn't seem your democratic style either.

So, the letter has been received, the daughter tearfully having fun in HK and Watana undoubtedly already busy with his homework, a new nice facebook post smile.png