Looking to rent a car in December

luis888

I would like to take the wife and son along the East coast, as we'll be 3 people I would like to rent a small car for about 3 or 4 days from around the 27/12/16 (give or take a day) to around 31/12/16 (give or take a day). Days are flexible, I arrive in Patts 24/12 and will be leaving on the 4/01/17, not sure yet if we'll be going to Hua Hin or Chiang Mai after Patts.

If we were only the wife and me I'd rent a 300cc or bigger scooter / motorcycle, but as we are 3, it'll have to be a car

Any guidence or sugestions will be apreciated.

Regards

I would like to take the wife and son along the East coast, as we'll be 3 people I would like to rent a small car for about 3 or 4 days from around the 27/12/16 (give or take a day) to around 31/12/16 (give or take a day). Days are flexible, I arrive in Patts 24/12 and will be leaving on the 4/01/17, not sure yet if we'll be going to Hua Hin or Chiang Mai after Patts.

If we were only the wife and me I'd rent a 300cc or bigger scooter / motorcycle, but as we are 3, it'll have to be a car

Regards

. Jomtien, expatrentacar.com, I think they can pick u up to, not sure

Are you flying in through Bangkok?

Budget at Suwa has really good prices if you book over the internet. You can get a brand new Vigo or Revo for ~ 900B/day.

Quite OK for 3 people.

No surcharge if you drop the car elsewhere.

I use them a lot.

I'd better be back on the 30th or even better shift forward to the 29th.

Generally expect crazy traffic towards Pattaya on the afternoon of the 30th for the long New Year weekend!

Driving into Pattaya on the 31st from any direction?

I would not!

31st in the afternoon: complete gridlock in all area west of Sukhumvit.

Huge New Year party at Bali Hai. 100'000s of people!

Be happy if you can walk!

Edited by KhunBENQ

Regards

. Jomtien, expatrentacar.com, I think they can pick u up to, not sure

+1

I've rented cars with them on three occasions and never had a problem.